Trench birth (Closed with Shane20)
Kieron peeked over the top of the trench wall, his gun in hand, aiming and firing. There was a bang as a bomb exploded in the no man's land, and he was thrown back by the blast, hitting the back wall of the trench. He gasped, as he suddenly felt a contraction in his belly. "Medic, Doctor, Nurse, anyone?" he called out.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"I-I think I'm going into labour.." he said, and suddenly groaned, feeling another contraction. "I need to get my uniform off," he moaned painfully.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Okay," he said, stumbling and waddling and groaning as the doctor helped him to the makeshift hospital. "Ohhhhhhh god," he moaned, feeling the baby's head dropping. "Doc, I don't know how many I'm having, but I'm huge."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"No, I didn't.." he said, squirming on the table uncomfortably. "I'm hoping for a few little ones but the pain is so bad.. Agh!" he gasped, as his waters suddenly broke as the doctor examined him.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Doc, how many do you think I'm carrying- ahhhh!" he screamed in pain, feeling another contraction tear through his huge belly. When he looked down he could hardly see the doctor because his belly obscured his view.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Ohhhhhh.." Kieron groaned, feeling the contraction coming. "Hngggggggggggggggggggh!" he moaned out harshly, pushing with all his strength, feeling huge pressure from the first baby.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron spread his legs apart, knees bent as he screamed out in pain, pushing as hard as he could, feeling the baby's slow progress down his birth canal.

(Maybe for drama there should be some bombs, seen as they are in a trench?)
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Hoo, hoo, hoo," he panted heavily between contractions. "Ohhhhhhh... Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned through gritted teeth, pushing with all his strength
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron shook his head. "I'm okay.. Hoo, hoo, hoo," he panted some more, resting between the contractions. "Oh, god, how much longer?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron nodded, panting heavily now. "Oh god, oh g- AHHHHHHHHHHH!" he pushed with full strength.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron sighed with relief, however his contractions continued, as he was still carrying more babies. He panted heavily, waiting for the next urge to push.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron gave out a huge scream as he pushed as hard as he could, feeling the next baby's head slide out of his opening, all at once.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron screamed, drowning out the sound of the wounded soldiers, as he pushed the baby out into the doctor's arms
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
(Can the next one be breech as a complication?)

I groan in pain as my contractions subside for a moment. "H-how much longer?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron pushes with all his strength but something feels different. "Doc.. It feels weird.."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron groaned, resisting the urge to push during his contraction. "Okay"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron squirmed and screamed in pain as the doctor turned the baby
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron panted into the oxygen masked and pushed as hard as he could, feeling the baby coming slowly
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
The baby slid out all at once, feet first, with a hard push from Kieron
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Kieron rolled over on the bed, getting onto all fours, and pushed with all his strength. He felt the baby's head *pop* out of his anus, and then without resting he pushed out the shoulders and body into the doctor's arms
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,190 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,971 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,267 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,198 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8