The Queen's servant boy (closed with doloria1)(NSFW)
Sam nodded "as your wish my queen". He took her hand and waddle beside her to where the doctor was waiting for his examination.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
When they entered her chambers the doctor stood up and greeted them. "Hello, I am Miss. Whitney. I will be examining you today. If you would go ahead get on the bed for me please?" She said as she used him to the bed.

Clara stood back from them and went over to her writing desk and started writing decrees about his children being her own.
Granting a Life.
Sam waddle to the bed and laid on it. He remove his shirt and expose his belly so the doctor may check if everything is alright.
Miss. Whitney examined him visual before he got onto the bed. "It looks like you are already starting to carry one of your babies right on your pelvis. Does it feel like having a ball carried in between your legs?" She asked him before she placed her hands on his belly. "Your belly has nice give to it so don't be surprised if your belly grows out more. Feels like you have three in here and they are all downwards." She noted as she continued examining him. "Have you felt any tightening in your belly?" She asked him.
Granting a Life.
"Well, no. Not at all actually" he admits. "I even didnt feel any false contraction. Even not tiny one" he said honestly. "Is that normal?".
"Normally, no. I recommend having sex in order to get your body to start preparing for the upcoming birth." She turned towards the queen. "He needs to get off every night to help his body get ready for the birth. When she starts having some muscle spasms like orgamas he should start feeling those false contractions." She said and the Queen looked appalled at first but nodded her head.
Granting a Life.
Sam moan as the babies start to kick inside his belly. He rubb his huge orb, trying to calm them down.
he discover he feel very hot as his cock suddenly rise to life and his pregnancy hormonrs take over him. He look at the queen, hoping she will understand the massege.
Clara shook her head rapidly. "No, no, no no! I will only do it at night. Miss Whitney he is your patient by default he is your problem right now." She said in a quick tone and went back to her work.

Whitney bowed her head. "With pleasure my Queen." She said and slightly bowed her head and returned to her patient. "Sorry I will try and help you as best as I can. When this happens during the day you will just have to call me." She said as placed one of her hands around his duck and start rubbing it up and down making sure to go over the spot near the head that sent pleasure through his body. When it started to feel like she was going to rub him raw she licked her hand to keep it pleasurable.
Granting a Life.
Sam was disapointed from the queen reaction, but soon feel much better as the good doctor stroke his cock with her gentle hand.
"Harder. Please" he begs of her as he start to moan louder and louder.
"As you wish." Miss. Whitney said as she squeezed his clock a bit harder and increased the speed and used her other hand to fondle with his balls. Taking away her hand for a moment to re moisturized her hand for his comfort.
Granting a Life.
Sam moan loudly as he climax, his cock throbbing as he shoot his cum all over his big belly.
he was panting and smiling in bliss. "More!" He said with lust.
Miss Whitney smiled at him and pat him on the belly. "Sorry my new lord. If I do it to you more than once in one day I risk actually setting off your labor." She said with a devilish grin on her face. She stood up from the bed and gave a small bow to him and a bigger bow to the Queen. "I will be available for use in the day if you need me." She said as she left them in the room.

The Queen stood up and went over to Sam. "Feel better now?" She asked him and helped him stand up. "Sorry but you have a made a mess all over yourself and need another bath." She told him shaking her head.
Granting a Life.
Sam nodded and waddled to the bathroom and take a shower. He came out all clean and stood naked in front of his queen, his huge belly pressing against the queen's crotch.
"How may i serve you more, my queen?" He rubb his belly and moan softly as his babies moved and kicked in his womb.
((My apologies for the late reply I was trying to think of a good response because I don't do sex scenes all the time.))

Clara stood their and couldn't help but move away from his belly as she could feel the unborn heirs in his belly move. He looked like his belly was already starting to hang low from the weight of the babies.

She smiled at him but it was fake knowing that she would have to start giving him sex in order to help get contractions to start and she could meet her future children. "Help me undress?" She said turning around from him and then lift up her golden locks to reveal the lace ribbons that held the dress together.
Granting a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,505 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,187 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,960 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,262 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,193 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8