The Delivery Ward (NSFW) (CLOSED)
Room 304:
"It is not a problem," Dr. Pierce says with a smile. "I am going to make sure everything is set up but I will be back to check on you in a bit. If you start feeling the urge to push notify your nurse immediately," he tells Gavin before heading out of the room.

Room 308:
Dr. Wells is helping Nurse Katherine finish cleaning up the bed and putting dry sheets on it as Scott makes his way through the contraction. Seeing that this one is far stronger than the others he has had, she goes over to help Tim support Scott. "It is going to be over soon," she says "You are doing so well just hang in there." When it is finally over she gives him a small smile, "It looks like breaking your water helped get things moving. Now how about we get you cleaned up and changed before the next one hits, then if you would like we can get you into a more comfortable position."
Room 302:
She wakes up and sees the nurse with a tray "the contractions are strong Tiffany" she says as she moves the pillow away
Room 308:

"I just need to sit or lay down. My legs are starting to hurt, and I don't want to fall. Can I just take this gown off? In my current position, modesty isn't a big deal anymore." The contraction hits its peak and starts to ease up. Tim helps Scott sit in a chair while the staff finishes cleaning up the bed. "Honey, did you want to get into a tub for a little bit? We talked about that as an option." Scott is covered with sweat, "Tim, I just can't take this up and down anymore. I feel like I need to be in one place and stay there. If I get in the tub, we're having the babies in the tub. If I get into bed, we're having the babies in the bed." He holds both sides of his tight belly, hoping the contractions will hold off for a while.
Room 308:
"Of course you can take the gown off, whatever makes you more comfortable," Dr. Wells says before she carefully helps him remove the gown making sure not to bother the IV line going into his arm. "It is up to you where you would like to go, but if you really don't want to have to move again it may be best to go into the bed. In case something happens throughout the rest of your labor and we need to be able to intervene, it would mean we would have to move you if you were in the tub, but it is completely up to you."
Room 308:

"Just help me into bed." As Tim walks Scott to the bed, another contraction wracks his body. He tries to lean down and lay his upper body on the bed, but his extended belly won't allow him to get close to the bed. Tim massages his back, hoping the contraction goes quickly so Scott can rest in the bed.
Room 308:

"All right, let's get you comfortable before the next contraction," Nurse Katherine says as she helps Tim get Scot up and over to the bed. When another contraction hits him she steps back to allow Tim to coach his partner through it, glancing over she sees that Dr. Wells has stepped out of the room. While this contraction is also intense it doesn't seem quite as bad as the other band a few moments late r she finishes helping Tim get Scott comfortable in the bed. "Is there anything I can get either of you?" She asks as she moves to wet a cloth which she then lays on Scott's forehead.
Gavin sat there, doing his best to deal with the stronger, more frequent contractions. They started to be one on top of another, yet he still wasn't feeling the urge to push. He was sitting up, covered in his sweat. He just wanted this to be over.
Room 304:

About a half hour after leaving the room Jennifer comes in to check on Gavin, "how are you holding up honey?" She asks softly as she goes over to the bed.
Gavin groaned a little. "Hating this so much...these contractions are kicking my ass, but this kid is stubborn as hell." He said before another monsterous contraction tore through the exhausted man's body.
Room 304:
"I know it is hard but try and breathe through it," the nurse says as she takes his hand in support while holding the cool cloth to his forehead as she begins to coach him on his breathing through the intense contraction.
Room 304:
Gavin breathed through the contraction. He was thankful to have Jennifer there to help him through it. He hated that he was going through this alone, but never showed it. After the torturous sixty seconds were over he closed his eyes. "Thank you so much." He practically panted. He tried to relax, knowing he had a little over a minute before the pain resumed.
Scott is too busy going through his breathing exercises to answer. Tim gives the nurse a worried look, "Do you think it would be a good idea to check him? Maybe, if he sees that he's dilated some more, it might help him."
Room 304:
"You are very welcome," Jennifer tells Gavin softly as he rests betweens contractions. "You are doing so well, just hang in there a little longer. Remember to tell me if you start feeling the urge to push."

Room 308:
"I can certainly check him again if he would like," Katherine answers just as Scott's contraction ends, looking to him to wait for his answer.
Room 304:
"When am I being transferred? Wouldn't it be easier if I was in the operating room before... I need...to...fuck!" He attempted to ask before he was rammed with pain again.
Room 308:
"Just hang in there," Jennifer says as she helps him through the contraction. When it is over she wipes off his forehead again before explaining, "Some patients become stressed at being in the operating room which is why we wait to bring you in. Don't worry though it takes a while for the baby to come after you feel the first urge to push so you don't have to worry about delivering in the hallway," she adds with a smile to try and relieve some of his stress.
Room 308:

"Please check me. It feels like one of the babies' heads is trying to come down. I'm having the urge go to the bathroom. Does that sound weird?"
Room 304:
Gavin sighed in relief and nodded. "That makes perfect sense, I'm already stressed about Baby B being breech, and was afraid something else would go wrong."
Room 308:
Feeling a little surprised by Scott's comment Katherine goes and grabs a pair of gloves and some lubricant. "That feeling is quite normal and is actually what you will feel when it is time to push. If you can get into position I will check you now before the next contraction."

Room 304:
Jennifer smiles at Gavin, "that is okay it is perfectly normal to be feeling concerned but nothing will go wrong, you are in the best hands, I promise." She has just finished speaking when another contraction takes hold of Gavin, reaching over she takes his hand again," just breathe through it, it will be over in a minute."
Room 304:
Gavin squeezed her hand tight and closed his eyes. He was in tears from the intensity of the contraction. "Make it stop." He whined.
Room 304:
"I know it hurts but you are almost there, just hang in there," Jennifer says comfortingly as she wipes the sweat and tears from Gavin's face, knowing he is in the most intense part of transitioning and should hopefully be ready to push soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,798 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,133 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,841 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,230 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,194 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,120 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8