Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)
Koi had sighed softly with delight as the cold rag that his master had used had touched his face and stomach areas. He had stayed asleep, focusing only on his master's hand rubbing his still swollen stomach. In a few hours he had awakened by a pained gasp, holding his stomach with a sharp and loud cry of pain. He had wanted the pain to stop as soon as it had started but had known that in order for the egg to emerge it had to move.

(That sounds fine with me. :))
Ash began placing his fingers inside Koi when he noticed the pain was starting again meaning the second egg was coming. Watching Kois face, Ash watched it become pleasure as the egg is going down Koi's birth canal. However when Ash noticed Koi crying in pain, Ash became worried wondering why Koi wasn't feeling the pleasure, "Koi...Koi tell me what's going on? What are you feeling?"
Koi was also curious as to why he did not feel pleasure. "I felt a little pain master." He had said as he had panted heavily, soon moaning with pleasure as his insides were being explored by his master's skilled fingers. He had squirmed on the bed slightly, feeling the egg inside of his begin it's descent down it's father's narrow birth canal and had slowly made its way toward his opening.
Ash realizing it was probably something wrong with the egg, pushed his fingers deeper inside Koi feeling the egg. Shock and fear came over him as he looked to Koi who was in pain, "Koi the egg is backwards. In order to get it out, I need to push it back in and turn it. I'm going be gently as I can, but it's going hurt. Are you ready?" Ash asked preparing to do what was needed but waited to see Koi nod before he could.
Koi had prepared himself for what was destined to come. He had bitten his lower lip while his master had slipped his fingers in deeply in his body. He had nodded and had tensed up his body as it had laid flat on the bed. He had kept a tight grip on the covers of the bed he was laying on.

(I am sorry but I have to go. My sister wants to get on my laptop. I will be back later.)
(It's alright but I wont be on until later tonight.)

Ash watched as Koi grabbed the covers in a tight grip nodding that he was ready. Placing his fingers in first, Ash then inserted his whole hand pushing the egg back deep inside Koi. Trying to ignore Koi's cries of pain, Ash used his hand to turn the egg before pulling on it some to get it to come back into the birth canal. Pulling out his hand of Koi, Ash looked up to his love hating how much pain he was in, "Alright Koi give me the best pushes you can.'
Koi had clenched his teeth as his entrance was being inserted into by his master's fingers and then his hand. He had groaned and cried out, tensing up his slender body as he had felt the egg being shoved back up into him and turned around and being pulled down his narrow birth canal. He had felt as though his body was being torn apart from inside out. He had kept a tight grip on the covers of the bed, refusing to let go until the egg had emerged fully from him. He had arched his back from the bed, crying out with a pained scream as the flesh of his entrance was being opened and stretched beyond what he thought was possible.
Ash continued to keep his hand on the egg beginning to pull it with him towards Koi's entrance. Once he had gotten to Kois entrance, Ash hated to hear Koi scream as he arched his back. Ash wishing he could do it quickly, continued to pull the egg out until his hand and the egg emerged fully out into the world. Ash held up the egg showing it to Koi who was laying there panting, "You did it Koi, our eggs are here and now we just got to wait until they hatch."

(Want to end it after the two eggs hatch?)
Koi had relaxed and had collapsed upon the bed, panting heavily as he had relaxed. He had expressed a warm smile at his master, reaching up and stroking the shell of the large egg that was in his master's hands. He was relieved that the two eggs were born and now they had to wait until the eggs had hatched. He had soon closed his eyes, falling asleep after a few minutes.

(Yes. Do you have any ideas about a new roleplay?)
Ash smiled watching Koi falling to sleep as he placed the egg with the other one. Changing into his snake form, Ash wrapped his tail around the eggs to keep them warm until they were to hatch. Falling to sleep that way, Ash didn't wake up for some time making sure Koi was still doing alright before he went back to sleep.

(I've been trying to figure out something, but wasn't sure. Do we want to do another mpreg or a fpreg?)
Koi had laid on the bed and had fallen asleep, sleeping well for the first time in days. He had slumbered soundly, dreaming about their eggs and how the babies inside of them would look. After a few days the eggs had begun to move, cracking as the beings inside of them had begun trying to escape the shells they they were trapped in.

(We can do a female roleplay. And I can set it up for us.)
Ash who had kept his tail around the eggs for a few days, woke one morning feeling the eggs moving around. Waking up Koi Ash stayed there with his tail watching the eggs starting to move and cracking, "Love look, the eggs are hatching. I think I see a little head right there."
Koi had awoken, watching the eggs move around. He had smiled as he had heard the eggs that he had birthed a few days ago finally cracking. Soon one of the eggs had fully cracked, revealing a young infant that had looked a lot like Ash and the other one soon exited it's egg as well, letting out a cry which caused the other sibling to cry as well. They were both laying on the ground, trying to figure out where they were.
Ash not having the arms in snake form, used his tail to pick up each child placing on in Koi's arms while the other was held in his tail. Ash smiled to Koi, "They look amazing, I can't believe they are ours." Ash rocked his child with his tail smiling to Koi.
Koi had held one of the children in his arms, nuzzling his face with his nose. "I cant believe it either Ash. This is wonderful." He had heard the children both giggling and saw them smiling up at their fathers lovingly.
"Yes very much." Ash looked down at each baby wondering how they would be when they grew up. Looking up at Koi Ash smiled glad to be a family.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,207 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,001 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8