Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)
Koi had dreamed about his beloved parents and about running through the woods without any fear. He had soon awoken to his master grabbing him and shaking him awake. He had gotten up with a sigh of irritation, his thighs bruise covered and and covered with dried blood from where his virginity was taken from him. His body was also still sore from last night's brutal events but ignoring the pain and discomfort and doing as his master had wanted. He had walked outside of the house and had gathered a few pieces of wood for the fire so that he could make breakfast. He had returned with an arm full of wood and had gotten the fire going. He had soon cooked the breakfast and had given the plate of food to his master while standing with a bowed head and eyes that had stared at the ground. His stomach was still flat but soon he knew that it would be larger than a wrecking ball soon.

(I want them to be large.)
(We can do them Emu size. Wanna be pregnant for couple months?)

Ash ate his food before looking to Koi, before going over to grab a drink he had in the corner, "Drink and eat this!!" Ash stated shoving it at Koi knowing that as soon as he ate and drank, it would assure the eggs inside him would grow large. Knowing he wanted Koi, Ash resisted the urge not wanting Koi to get pregnant too much and die.
The young and shy human that Koi was had been nervous as his shape shifting master Ash had shoved a strange drink in his hands. He had opened the drink and had drank it to avoid being punished. He had eaten the food that was also given to him, feeling the eggs within him begin to slowly grow and had caused a small bump to appear and take over the size of his stomach. He had reached out, brushing his fingertips against the flesh of his stomach and had felt how hard and stretched out the flesh was a little bit that his hand was against.

(That sounds fine with me.)
Ash smiled watching the bumps appearing in Koi's stomach. Reaching out to feel Ash smiled at Koi, "Looks like you will be having a fine clutch of ten eggs. In two months time, you will give birth to them, and then I might do it again." Ash smirked looking to Koi before deciding to go into the woods, "I'm going out, I expect this place to be clean when I get back."

(OK help lol besides him raping him, is there anything else we might do? )
Koi had cringed at the smile that his master had expressed and had struggled with smacking away one of his master's hands that was touching his slight bump of a stomach. He had wanted everything to end at that very moment, wanting Ash to be dead and be able to escape the harshness of his reality in any way that he could. He could not trust it anymore. It was like hell on earth now and it was a life he did not want to live. He had quivered and had stayed quiet, nodding his head in silence as he had did as his master had wanted him to do. He had cleaned the kitchen, the living room, upstairs, downstairs and any other rooms that he had forgotten to do before his master had gotten home.

(Hmm? .. how about he is a slave who is taken to different houses and raped for money by other men. Ash could want money alot and takes his slave for granted. If that is not a fun idea then we can do one of your ideas. Any ideas work with me. :))
(That sounds great, and what if after the first eggs comes, Ash starts falling for koi?)

Ash returned sometime later smiling at how the house look, "Impressive. Now it's time to come with me." Ash grabbed onto his slave pulling him out into the woods taking him to a big house of other snake creatures, "These men have paid me lots of money so that they could have their way with you. Now whose's up first?" Ash smiled standing as money was paid to him.
Koi had sighed with relief as he was not being punished by his master. As if he thought that his hellish nightmare would not get any worse he was proved wrong as he was taken from the home of his master and into a new one which was filled up with a few unknown men who were also powerful shape shifters like his master was. He had whimpered as he immediately had backed away from the men who had surrounded him on all sides. The men had all smirked, some of them staying in their human forms and other shifting to their snake ones. The men had stepped toward Koi and had taken a fierce and merciless hold of his clothing and had ripped it from him, causing Koi to cry out in fear as he had tried to run away but was trapped by the men who had grabbed him. One after another the men had paid Ash a handsome sum of money, having their way with his slave who was crying out in pain each time he was entered by them. Soon after a few hours it was over and Koi was sore beyond belief and he had felt as though he had died a thousand times that evening.

(Sounds fine with me. :))
Ash stood watching as Koi tried to get away, but was unable to. Smiling Ash watched his clothes being ripped from him as the men approached him. Coming over, Ash grabbed Koi holding his upper body as the first man came up staying in human form. Ash waited until the man had shoved his cock into Koi before letting go, knowing he couldn't get away. Standing back, Ash found his own cock becoming hard as he watched Koi being raped.
Koi had whimpered and tried to free himself from his master's sudden grip, twisting and squirming as he was entered by the first man of the group that had stepped up to enter Koi. Koi had cried out, tensing up his sore and small body as he had laid on the floor and had given up on trying to escape as his strength was waning fast from his body. Soon he had stayed still, panting heavily and harshly as salty sweat had soon rose to the surface of his skin and had covered him in it after the last and final man had had his fill of Koi's body.
Ash smiled loving how Koi looked on the ground being rapped by the first man. It wasn't long before each of the men had had their way with Koi and very happy. Ash held the money in his hand that they had paid them before he grabbed his slave dragging him back to their own home. Throwing him onto the bed, Ash smiled, "You have did well today, I have loads of money thanks to you."

(Skip a little ?)
Koi had walked as correctly as he could as he was being yanked by his master back in the direction toward his house. He had curled up after he was thrown onto the bed. He wanted to sleep and never wake up. He had felt beyond what sore was and there was a new reason of pain that he had felt. Soon he had fallen asleep and did not wake up until his master had woke him up. He wanted his life to be worthwhile .. not to be taken for nothing more than trash.

After a few months the young father that Koi was soon becoming had felt his stomach grow and thrive in size during the days because of the eggs had passed along like the wind and he had dreaded his life even more. He had sighed as he had sat up in the bed, rubbing his swollen globe of a stomach as he had felt the flesh of it stretch out to what was a tight size and was stretched almost to it's full extend to where it was painful whenever he had stretched out. He had sighed sadly, walking to the dresser of the room and staring at his stomach through it's reflection.

(We can skip. I started us off.)
Ash admired his slave as the months passed by his stomach grew nice and big with his children inside. Ash continued to take Koi to the houses where the men would have their way with him. However not wanting him to go into labor by anyone but him, Ash soon kept him home making him do the chores even though he barely walked around with his huge stomach, "How are you feeling today my dear slave?"

(How long pregnancy?)
Koi had gotten dressed in a robe, getting ready for going to the houses where the men would take advantage of him for that evening and many others after, never saying a single word or plead as he was raped over and over by the many men who were waiting to have a piece of his body for their own sexual gratification. He had soon gotten used to all of the heartlessness that Ash had put him through, trying to stay strong through the life that he was being forced to live now. He had sighed softly, keeping his eyes down casted to his stomach as he had answered his master as he was being questioned. "I .. am alright master."
Ash looked at the man who he had been getting to know for months. Realizing he was feeling something towards the slave, Ash shook it off, knowing he couldn't get soft. Looking to Koi, Ash knew that all that rapped wouldn't be good for his eggs, so he looked at Koi, "You will not be going to the house today, you are staying here. Until you have my eggs, I'm not having you be fucked into early labor since you are so far along and the eggs have grown to a good size."
Koi had nodded and had sighed with sadness as he had waddled to the bed of the room to rest for a while. He had laid down, resting his aching body because of the weight of the large eggs weighing down so heavily on his slender hips. He had slept for a while, dreaming about many pleasant dreams to help keep his mind off of his dreadful life before a nightmare surfaced within the depths of his troubled mind. He had tossed and turned, soon waking up with a sharp gasp as he had jolted up on the bed and had looked around the room.
Ash noticed Koi sleeping good until he awoke from a nightmare. Ash went to the bed looking down at his slave, "You are safe for the moment slave. Go back to sleep, your going to need it when I have my way with you later on." Ash left the house going to the others meeting with the other men. When they asked where the slave was Ash shook his head, "You will not be having him again, he is too close to having my eggs and I will only be one to get him to labor."
Koi had strangely wanted his master to hold him and comfort him but knew that he would not stoop that low when it came to caring for him in that type of way. Over the past few months he had come to know his master and knew now that he was much too tough for expressing such emotions to him. He had sighed once and laid back down on the bed, taking a few minutes or so to fall back asleep. He had curled up on one of his sides, keeping a hand upon his stomach while he had slumbered soundly throughout the rest of the night that had fallen upon the lands of the woods that him and his master had now lived in.
(Ready for birth or too soon for you?)

Ash returned home knowing the other men didn't like the idea of not having sex, but knew Ash was the master of Koi. Coming into the room, Ash found Koi asleep on the bed. Tired himself, Ash changed into snake form wrapping himself in his tail falling to sleep. Knowing Koi was only sleep to save his energy, Ash couldn't help but know his eggs would come soon as he took Koi again.
Koi had slept soundly, yawning as he had seen his master hovering above him in his snake form. Used to the raping of his body now after so many times before he had spread his legs open for him with a single sigh, letting him do as he wished with his body in whatever way, shape or form without any struggle nor complaint. He had expressed a wince as he had felt his master enter him with his thick manhood, gripping the covers of the bed in his palms that he was laying on his back upon.

(We can do the birth. I am ready. :))
Ash hovered over Koi until he awoke. Noticing Koi spreading his legs, Ash knew he was ready as Ash slide his manhood into Koi before slowly going back and forth. Knowing it was time for the eggs to come, Ash placed his hands on Koi's stomach thrusting into him until he felt the mans stomach tighten. Not stopping, Ash soon felt the first egg against his manhood as he released his climax pulling out, "My eggs are ready to emerge."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,208 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,001 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8