Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)
Koi had fluttered his eyes and had yawned gently, lightening his grip on the covers of the bed a little bit. He had moaned gently, feeling a strange pleasure through all of the pain that had struck him in many furious and intense waves. He had gasped as he had felt the first of the eggs as it had made itself known from his fertile womb and down the length of his birth canal. He had groaned and squirmed on the bed as he had felt the flesh of his stomach tightening and becoming hard as he had began panting with difficulty.
Ash grabbed onto Koi pulling him up from the bed, "Walk around the room until the urge to push comes." Ash kept Koi up on his feet knowing his sex had pushed him into labor and quicker than regular. Minutes passed by as Ash waited for his first egg to emerge from Koi.
Koi had not wanted to stand up and had groaned, crying out in pain when he was grabbed and forced to his feet by his impatient master. He had walked around the room with a heavy and unsteady waddle, leaning against Ash as the both of them had walked around the main room of the house. From time to time he had stopped from time to time to catch his breath and regain the ones that he had lost from his screaming lungs. He had whimpered as he had felt the first egg make it's appearance as it's pointy top had tried it's very best to emerge and had stretched it's father's sore opening wide which caused Koi to lower into a squat as he had begun pushing and bearing down to try to get the egg out before it tore him in half along with the others that were also eager to be born as well.
Ash walked around with Koi until he finally noticed Koi starting to bear down. Noticing the tip of the first egg starting to emerge, Ash pulled Koi into another room that held a bar against the wall. Placing Koi's hands on the bar above his head, Ash made him squat farther, "Push my slave, the first egg is coming. If you don't get it out, the others will be backed up."
Koi had wanted to tell his master off but he had bitten his tongue with his teeth, trying to force words from his lips but all that came forth was a jumble of pained groans and many grunts that had been drowned out by his crying. He had sobbed pitifully while the first egg of the batch had moved down his birth canal and had stretched his small opening open wider than he thought was even humanly possible. He had gripped the squat bar so tightly that his knuckles were white and tensed along with his body that ached as he had struggled to birth the first egg that was slowly emerging from him.
Ash placed a pile of pillows underneath his slave just in case he didn't catch the egg in time. Ash watched as Koi strained and pushed the egg, causing his anus to stretch wide. Knowing his eggs would be big, Ash knew if Koi didn't push harder, the eggs were going start piling up and not give him time to push on his own, "Come on Koi, push once more and this first egg might be out."
Koi had been scared to push but he had did as he was told, lowering his head with a strong push and trying to get the first egg to fully emerge from him as he did not give into the pain that was wracking his mere and slender form. He had groaned with pain and discomfort as he had felt his flesh spreading open more and more in ways he did not know were possible to begin with. He had soon found the first egg escaping and leaving him gasping for breath as it had hit the ground but did not crack upon impact because of the pillow that was placed beneath its father to catch it. The egg was quite large as Koi had looked down at it with terrified eyes, knowing that the remaining nine eggs were probably the same size. Would he be able to birth all of them without being tired or would he fail? only time would tell. He had panted heavily, sighing with relief as the first egg was finally rid of inside of him and he could rest for a while until the second wanted to to be born as well.
Ash stayed beside Koi watching as he strained and pushed until the first egg finally emerged. Watching it drop onto the pillow, Ash reached down picking up his first egg before moving it to place it into the basket. Grabbing a glass of water, Ash had Koi drink it before he allowed him to sit against the pillow, "You better get the others out quicker or else they will be harder to get out."
Koi had nodded at his master's words and had panted with effort, drinking down the glass of water and proceeding with pushing out the second egg and it's remaining siblings. He had gotten back up and had kneeled on the floor, clutching onto the bar that was above his head and had begun to push once again to get the remaining eggs out. He had huffed a few heavy breaths and had felt the second egg getting into position to be born inside of it's father after it's firstborn sibling did.
Ash watched as Koi got back up grabbing onto the bar soon starting to push the second egg out. Having the urge to help Koi get them out, Ash reached around at Koi anus using his fingers to stick inside to help stretch him. Ash felt the egg at his tips as he looked up to Koi, "Alright, it's there, I've helped stretch you. It should make it easier but I know your going get tired soon."
Koi had winced as he had felt Ash stretch his sore opening. He had groaned, pushing for as long as he could before he had gotten tired. He had felt the second egg as it had began to slowly emerge. He had gotten the third egg to also emerge and had a few more to go before he was finally done with the birthing process.
Ash watched as Koi managed to get the second egg out along with the third egg. Knowing he had seven eggs left, Ash knew Koi was getting tired and knew he wouldn't survive if he didn't help. Picking Koi up, Ash moved him onto the bed propping him up against some of the pillows, "I need you to tell me if you can't do this, if not I'm going be forced to help, but it's going be painful."
Koi had let his master Ash pick him up, placing him on the bed. He had nodded, wanting the eggs to be out of him and for him to be able to rest for a while after that. "I am ready." He had said softly to his master who was helping him.
Ash nodded starting to push down on Koi's stomach knowing if he pushed hard enough the eggs would start to emerge. Pushing hard, Ash watched at Koi's opening noticing the fourth egg starting to emerge. Getting it out, Ash allowed Koi a chance to rest before the fifth one came out.
Koi had kept back a groan of pain, pushing as long and as hard as he could. He had felt tired and weary after the fourth egg and fifth egg but he did not give up even though he had wanted to. He managed to get the fifth egg out after much struggling and cursing beneath his breaths in agony.
Ash watched as the fifth egg emerged but knew Koi was loosing the battle of pushing them out. Knowing he would loose him, Ash didn't want to get rid of Koi so he got up onto the bed. Pushing his manhood into Koi, Ash began thrusting into him climaxing a few times before pulling out, "Koi, my sperm will help them slide out faster, I need you to push!!"
Koi had did as his master had demanded, pulling his legs to his stomach and pushing as much and as long as he could. He had felt the sixth egg emerge and slip out from him onto the pillow that was beneath him and he had focused on getting the seventh one to as well.
Ash continued to encourage Koi watching as the sixth and seventh egg came out of him. Placing them with the others, Ash came back over to Koi noticing he was starting to push the eigth egg out. Knowing there was only two more after it, Ash noticed something wrong, "Koi the egg is backwards, push harder to get it out."
Koi had become more than tired after the eighth egg, wanting it out more than the other ones. He had gripped the covers of the bed, continuing to push harder than he had ever done for the other ones and had felt the flesh of his opening stretch as his body strained.
Ash knowing the egg needed to come out, began pushing down on Koi's stomach not stopping until the egg was forced from Koi onto the bed. Not wasting anytime, Ash continued to push harder on Koi's stomach forcing the last two eggs to emerge from him before he looked to Koi, "You did good, next time I might lay more inside you."

(Hey I must get off for the night, but I be on tomorrow night. I'm thinking of an idea that we could do with this one, but I tell you tomorrow.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,200 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,993 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,200 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8