Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)
Koi had groaned with each press on his stomach, matching each of them with his own pushes. He had soon birthed the final two and had collapsed on the bed with a sigh of relief. He was proud of himself for holding on through the birthing process and had closed his eyes and had rested his mind and body for a while.

(Okay. See you tomorrow. Goodnight.)
Ash moved his eggs into the area where the others were. Changing into the snake form, Ash wrapped his tail around the eggs before going to sleep knowing Koi was exhausted from the ordeal. Knowing it was wrong to have feelings for the young man, Ash couldn't seem to help smiling at the man sleeping in his bed.
Koi had yawned softly, laying down and falling fast asleep in his master's room on his master's comfortable bed for a while to rest his weary mind and body. He was indeed exhausted after the seemingly endless birthing process. He was also proud of himself for holding on through the birthing process and getting all ten of the litter of large eggs out from his womb. He had wondered as to how the innocent beings inside of the eggs would look like when they had hatched. Would they look like his master or look a lot more like him. He did not know but soon he would be raped by the men who were in the house that he was taken to a few times during his pregnancy. His master would also be raped.
Ash continued to sleep for many hours before he got up making sure all the eggs were together. Transforming into human, Ash went out gathering some food deciding since Koi survived the birth, he would make him breakfast. Looking around Ash wasn't sure if he should continue being around Koi or not, but at the moment he didn't care.
Koi had slumbered soundly in the bed that him and his master had shared many times during fierce lovemaking. He had laid on his back on the bed and had covered his body in the covers, relieved that there were no more eggs to fill his flat stomach once more and weigh his body down. He had usually been the one to make breakfast and lunch for his master but he was much too tired to move a single part of his body. He slept and slept until he was awakened by his master.
Ash woke up Koi letting him know breakfast was done and ready for them. However as they were heading to the table, Ash turned at hearing his door being knocked in. Looking over Ash stood in front of Koi noticing the other men there. Before he could do anything, the men grabbed them both dragging them through the woods into a bigger house to where the head snake man was doing. Ash stood in front of Koi speaking to the head snake guy, "I know I wasn't supposed to get attached but I can tell you, this is my fault and mine alone."
Koi had awoken from his sleep after a few minutes of trying to, yawning as he had gotten up from the bed and stretched out his cramped arms and legs. He had followed his master downstairs and to the kitchen area of the house where he would sit down at the table and eat but before they could make it there they were caught off guard by a strange and harsh knocking at the front door of the house. Before long the wooden door gave way and had splintered beneath the force. The snake men had barged in and his master and him were both dragged by their will from the house and into the woods to where another house was. He had quivered and whimpered with fear as he had stood behind his strong master, holding one of his arms to stay calm even though he was a nervous wreck around the strange men who were all shape shifters like his master was.
The head snake man moved over looking at both Ash and Koi, "No I think this human likes you as much as you like him, so both will be punished. You know the rules and now you will obey them. Guards chain them over against the walls and strip them of clothes. Ash change into snake form or else I will make your friend suffer worse."

Ash nodded changing into his snake form before both were brought over to the wall where their hands were chained above their heads leaving their bodys hanging there. Ash knowing what was coming looking to Koi, "Try not to scream."

(Hey so while Koi is being raped, I can be head snake man, but would you mind being him when Ash is raped?)
The human named Koi had felt fearful of the eyes each of the snake men staring at him, trying to escape and hide in the depths of the woods but he was gripped and chained up by the mysterious men. They all had wished for revenge on both him and his master because his master had fallen in love with him. He had felt the cold air of Winter blow and brush against his bare flesh, causing him to quiver with both fear and shock as his clothes were being ripped from his slender body like he was an animal meant to be used and abused to the snake men's heart content. He had turned his head as he was being warned not to scream by his master, tensing up his body as his chained up wrists became sore due to how tight the chains were around them.

(Okay. That sounds fine with me.)
Ash couldn't help but watch in fear as the snake man moved in front of Koi. Wishing he could turn away, his face was turned to watch the scene that was about to happen. The snake man revealed his long manhood smirking at Koi who was scared to death. Grabbing the mans legs, he pulled them apart before she placed his manhood in front of Koi's anus. Gripping Koi's hips, the snake shoved his manhood into Koi, "You better scream or I will hurt you worse, scream my name scream for Kage."
Koi had whimpered fearfully and had cowered away from the leader of the snake men as he had approached his chained up body with dominance lingering in each of his steps. He had wanted all of it to not happen when it came to the mysterious man raping him. He had tried to break free of his bonds but it did not seem possible to escape his fate. He had cowered from him and his powerful presence, swallowing nervously as he had looked into his master's eyes with a pleading look as he had wanted him to stop the madness that the snake men were about to reign down on him and put him through but knew that there would be no such help. As much as he had tried he could not keep back a scream of agony as he had felt pain from the man's thick cock penetrating him and stretching him out due to his size.
Ash tried to ignore the scream that was erupting from Koi but knew it wouldn't stop until Kage had did his thing. Kage loving the sound of the scream, began starting to thrust rougher and harder that he could. Feeling his climax building, Kage held Kois hips hard before he finally released his seed into Koi. Looking to Ash, Kage smirked, "Hope your enjoying the view because your next once I go another round." Kage looked to Koi before he began thrusting harder than before holding off his climax until he couldn't help but release it.
Koi had gripped the chains tightly in his shaking hands and held onto them as if his very life depended on it. He had cried out in painful agony, closing his eyes tightly as he was being taken advantage of by the leader of the strong handed snake men. He had cried out for an hour or so, trying to focus on anything but the searing pain that had ripped through his body that was exposed to the wrath of the snake man's thick and massively sized cock. He had squirmed beneath Kage, trying her very hardest to figure out as to if he would be pregnant by all of this. He had felt as though he were being ripped apart from the inside out while the cruel man had continued to have his way with him. The other men had watched and had smirked as they had stroked their also erect cocks to what they had seen with Koi being raped in front of them.
Ash knew this was torture for his loving the young man, however he believed Kage was taking it to far. The rape had been going on for an hour before Kage pulled out of Koi leaving his thighs bloody. Snapping his fingers, Kage had one of the men bringing over a liquid forcing it into Kois mouth making him swallow. Ash then tensed up his body as Kage moved in front of him, his cock still the same as before he raped Koi. Ash stared at Kage, "You will not hear me scream."
Koi had shuddered as he had felt the man known as Kage remove his cock from him. He had collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily and panted as his upper thighs were bruised and bloody because of how badly he was taken advantage of by the leader of the snake men. As if he thought that things in his life would not be worse he was forced to swallow a strange liquid that had a disgusting taste to it. He had been relieved that atleast the raping of him was over and done with for a time so that his bruised and battered body could rest.

Kage had smirked sadistically, moving from Koi and over to Ash with a swagger to each of his steps. He had stroked his cock as it became erect, shifting to his human form so that he could hold Ash with his hands. He gazed into Ash's eyes while he had placed the head of his cock at Ash's opening before forcing his way inside of his body without any ounce of mercy. "We will see. I will make you scream my name one way or another Ash."
Ash grunted at feeling his cock being forced into his small hole in his snake body. Holding onto his chains, Ash clinched his teeth together before being rapped hard and on for a while. Ash looked over to Koi who was exhausted from the rape, but was glad to see he could rest for a while. Feeling Kage's release in him, Ash thought it was over until Kage pulled out enough to make his cock bigger before thrusting it in, causing Ash to finally scream.
Koi had felt badly for his master Ash as it was his turn to be raped, being stripped of his dignity as he was being penetrated by Kage. He had quivered as he had heard his master crying out in a pained scream. He had wanted all of this to end, he had wanted him and his master to be safe and sound. Freed from the harshness of rape by the snake men who were in the room with them.

Kage had laughed as he had been proud of making Ash scream. He had thrusted fast and hard as he could, providing no mercy to Ash. He had wanted him to suffer. He had smirked, going on for a few hours until he had released his seed inside of Ash.
Ash felt Kage release his seed before his cock was pulled out. Ash slumped against his chains, some blood running down his snake body. Feeling his mouth being pulled open, Ash gaged as the liquid was poured into his throat. Then being released, Ash was grabbed by the other men along with Koi. Kage smirked, "Take them to the cell where they will stay until my eggs are born." Ash glared at Kage before they were placed into a cell big enough only for the two of them. Ash loooked to Koi, "I'm sorry I did this to you."
Koi had winced as he was still sore after the brutal raping, being grabbed by the strong handed men and being dragged off to the dungeon that was in the lower part of the house that was the basement. He had crawled over to his master, wanting to be as close to him as possible as he had wrapped his arms around him in a loving way. He did not want to be alone. "It is alright master. I forgive you." He had said softly to Ash, expressing his true feelings as he had nuzzled his strong chest.
Ash knowing he shouldn't change into his human form, did so only to allow him to wrap his arms around Koi for a moment. Staying human for a while, Ash soon changed back not wanting to be tortured any farther. Looking down at Koi, Ash wrapped his tail around him to let him know he was there, "I must warn you that the liquid we were forced to drink will progress the pregnancy. Instead of the two months you had last time, it will be less than a month. Already I feel eggs inside me growing, as I can start to see yours. But you have to trust me, I will be here to help you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,195 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,986 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,267 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8