Daughter To Midwife (Closed with cashewmanz)
"Uh yeah." She raised a finger, "Will I be getting an advance on my allowance for being forced to help out with this?" Olivia had a quirky, odd sense of humor, but all at the same time, she was somewhat serious about being paid.
"Very funny, Olivia," James replied. "Well, your father and I talked it over. We're not going to pay you outright, because we felt that was too...cold for this experience. But it earns you major brownie points with us, which you will see come back to you with a few extra privileges and relaxed rules around here from now on. And maybe," he winked, "a little something extra when the holidays roll around."
She shrugged. "As long as I'm gettin something outta this, I'm cool." She got up and walked out of the room. "I'll be right back, gonna get something to drink."
"Would you bring me some water?" James called after his daughter. "This is thirsty work!"
"Yeah, yeah I will." she shouted back from the kitchen as she opened the fridge wide, grabbing a can of sprite. She tip toed, reaching for the cupboard of cups, she grabbed one big enough to satisfy her dad's thirst. After filling the cup with water until it hit it's brink, she walked back into the room, along with her can of sprite, giving the glass of water to her dad. "Here, anything else, your highness?" she said in that sarcastic tone once more.
James took a few large gulps of water before looking down his nose at his daughter. "No. That will be all, peasant," he said as regal as possible. He couldn't help but laugh at his terrible kingly voice.
Olivia couldn't help but chuckle back. "Man, that's what you call a royalty voice?" she said as she sat back down on the ground. She never laughed, or had an actual conversation with her dad in years. Last time they did, she was twelve years old. Ever since she hit the big one three, she's done nothing but push her dad away. Looking down, she circled the ground with her finger, with a guilty look.
"I know this isn't what you wanted to be doing tonight, Olivia," James said. "But I'm glad you're here with me. It's been too long since I had so much quality time with my baby girl." He'd have gotten up to hug her, but in his condition it was hard to get out of the recliner once he sat down.
Olivia hugged her dad, quickly pulling back as she sat back down. "I just miss this, y'know?" she stated. "Never thought I did until now, I guess with all that's changed, I just..wanted to be left alone." She said, referring to the soon to be born baby.
"I know things are changing...but it will be for the best. I'll be home to take care of your brother, and we can hang out then!" James did his best to reassure his daughter. "And I can already tell he's going to love his big sister."
"Man, my friends told me all babies do is cry, and I don't have patients for that." she said laughing. "I dunno, dad..I'm not the role model type. I don't think I'll be that good of a sister."
"Every baby is different. I remember, you were a pretty quiet baby, actually," James recounted. "Do you wanna know something? Babies grow a lot in the last part of a pregnancy, and they run out of space to move. But when you put your hands on my belly a few minutes ago, he moved so much...I haven't felt him kick like that in months! He knows his sister, Olivia," he smiled.
"Maybe if we're lucky, the baby will be quiet. And who knows, when it's older I'll teach him all he needs to know on how to be cool." She said, bloating as usual.
"I've got my fingers crossed for that...and with you in charge, how could he not be?" James smiled and rubbed at his belly, which began to tighten once more. "Hoo boy..." he said, panting and breathing as he'd been taught.
"Is this one of those, 'contractions'?" she asked, sitting up in case the contractions continued.
"Yup...and this one hurts a bit more than the last one..." James grunted. After a few more seconds, it released, and he let out a big sigh when it did. "Whew...and it lasted longer, too."
Olivia held his hand, rubbing it gently. As awkward as she felt about it, she smiled a little, giving a smile of a assurance. "How many contractions will you have?"
"As many as it takes to get him out of me...there will even be a few afterwards, just to get everything out," James went on. "When a baby gets closer to being born, they get stronger and more frequent...eventually there's hardly any time passing between them..."
Olivia rubbed his belly to soothe the aches he would experience sooner or later. "Would this help?" she asked, finally getting more comfortable.
"That's very sweet of you, thanks," he did his best to lean forward and give his daughter a kiss on the forehead. He started to feel stirring inside of his belly as his son's legs met his daughter's hands (when they were on the top of his belly, at least). "See? I told you he likes you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,845 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,205 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,997 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,200 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8