Daughter To Midwife (Closed with cashewmanz)
"You owe me.." she muttered, taking off his shirt, tossing it to the side as she did with his pants.
"Olivia, I went through all of this for you, too, you know. And then I fed you and clothed you and raised you for thirteen years after that. You'll be well rewarded for your help, but let's not talk about who owes who favors. I'll always have you beat there." He sighed and looked down at his naked torso. All of his chest hair fell out over the course of his pregnancy, and his chest had swollen up with milk for his son. His nipples were engorged and a deep brown color, he blushed--embarrassed to have his daughter see him this way.
She suddenly fell quiet when her dad told her off. "Alright, fine." she said.
"But surprisingly I'm not as freaked out as seeing you like....this." She said, looking away.
"That's good, I guess...it's only downhill from here in that department," James placed some pillows against the couch, and lowered himself onto the towels. "It's a good thing you're tough, Olivia. You get that from your father."
"Well it's about damn time you've noticed." She snarled, showing off her cocky attitude. She ran a hand through her now frizzy ebony hair. "God, I wish Papa was here. He's much more calmer in situations like these."
"I wish he was too, honey. You have no idea how difficult it was for him to give up this moment. But, I understand he's an important man with important things to do, and we'll all be here for him when he gets back," he said, rubbing his belly as he included his unborn son in that statement. "You'll do fine, though, Olivia. I'll tell you everything that needs to be happening."
"Okay..What do I have to do first?" Though their bonding was brief, the important thing was to bring this child into this world safely. Hopefully making a fast delivery so she can hit the bed.
"Well, fetch a sheet," James thought out loud. "That way I can get out of these boxers and still have some privacy left while we keep waiting."
Olivia sighed, as she left the room once more.
Once she left the room, there was dead silence. The quiet atmosphere was broken once the phone rang. It was Jame's husband, to check to see how he was.
"Olivia, can you get the phone, too? Put your father on speaker," James called after his daughter. He was anxious to speak with his husband, and to let him know that everything was okay.
She was on the verge of ripping out her own hair in frustration. He asked her to do more than of her own chores. As she grabbed the phone from the kitchen she jogged back into the room, putting the phone on speaker before handing the phone to James.
"Hey!" James said ecstatically into the phone when he heard his husband's voice.

"How are things going there for you? Are you in any pain? Is the baby alright?"

"Calm down, honey, calm down! I'm fine so far, just the usual pain of contractions, but I've been through it all before. We're doing fine here," James explained.

"Oh good," came the sigh from the telephone. "And how's Olivia? Is she being helpful?"

"Extremely! I couldn't ask for a better assistant, though we both wish you were here," James said sadly.

"I wish I was too, babe. But I'll be back in a few days to see our new addition! And this meeting I'm at may just net me that promotion!"

"That's great! Nothing wrong with a little extra money. We can splurge on some gifts for our daughter--lord knows she deserves it."
"Damn right." She scoffed. She had to admit, oddly enough, hearing her father's voice gave her a bit of confidence to get through the delivery.
"Language, sweetheart!" James said to his daughter as his husband laughed over the phone. "Did you want to talk to him?"
"What kind of question is that? Of course I do!" she exclaimed as she knelt down beside him, taking the phone from his grasp. "H-Hello? papa?" she said in a shaky tone. She's been anxious to talk to him since she found out she would be delivering the baby.
"Hi there, baby girl," came the cheery response from the telephone. "You taking good care of your daddy?"
"Yeah--I think I am." She said unsure glancing at her dad. "How's your fancy lil job up there?"
"Meetings, meetings and more meetings," he laughed. "I can't wait to come home. I miss you guys!"
"I..miss you too.." she said, twirling her hair in anxiety as she bit her lip.
"You're gonna do fine," he said, knowing somehow what his daughter was feeling. "I have to go, but we'll talk soon. Call me if you need anything. I love you, Olivia."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,733 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,211 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,005 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8