Choice of the Minotaur (Closed with Minxveren)
James brought Zeke deeper into the tribe and to the doctor that had told him to seek out a human. Sitting Zeke down, James went over to the doctor, "He is pregnant with my child now."

The doctor moved over to Zeke rubbing and touching his stomach, "Yes I can see. However it's not just one child, it's two. You realize James that this human could be small for those children inside him? It's never been done before without problems."
Zeke had soon seen one of the men approach him, remaining still as his stomach was being examined by the doctor of the tribe. He was sitting down on the emerald green grassed ground, rubbing his stomach as he had listened to the doctor explain about the risks of the pregnancy to James. He may have been small but he was prepared to give birth to the two children in his swollen womb.
James looked to the doctor and then to Zeke knowing she was there for him, but knew it was going be rough. Deciding they had spent enough time at the tribe, James carried him back home laying him against the bed rubbing his stomach, "I want you to know I'm going be here with you when your time comes. The doctor was right with it going be rough, our babies grow big sometimes."

(Want to skip?)
Zeke had nodded, feeling worried about the births but not as much. He had soon laid down and had fallen into a deep sleep. He was so very tired after the long day and had fallen asleep. He had felt the two infant minotaurs inside of his stomach begin to kick their hooved feet at it while becoming restless. He had awakened and had gasped as he had clutched his stomach.

(We can skip.)
James feeling Zeke move beside him awoke, reaching out to touch his stomach, "Calm my children, you are hurting your mother." James spoke feeling the babies slowly stopping their movements. Looking to Zeke, James hoped the next couple months flew by not sure how much he could take. Soon though to his hopefulness the months did seem to fly by, but soon Zeke was unable to move on his own, his stomach large knowing the babies were large, "I'm sorry love I shouldn't have did this to you."
Zeke had winced as the babies had begun to move inside of his stomach. He had sighed with pleasure as the two babies had ceased their movements and became calm. He had enjoyed being pregnant with his lover's babies, wanting it to never end even though he could barely move after a few more months. "It is alright James. I wanted this." He had smiled softly, gazing up at his beloved mate.
"I fear if your labor doesn't start soon, the babies will be too much for you." James rubbed Zeke's large stomach feeling the children inside him moving restlessly. Looking to Zeke, James knew they were moving too much as he tried to calm them down. Picking him up, James carried Zeke to the waterfall letting the water run over his lovers stomach in hopes it would calm him and the children.
Zeke had expressed a wince as one of the babies had kicked, gasping as the pain had become more and more painful to bear. He had sighed with relief as the water had ran over the flesh of his sore stomach and had caused the babies to calm down. The water that had surrounded him had soon caused the pain that he had felt to become a thing of the past as the babies had both fallen asleep.
James laid there with his love holding his stomach feeling relief as he felt the babies calm down and stop moving. Looking to Zeke, James realized something had to be done as he picked his lover up into his arms taking him to the bed. Telling him he would return shortly, James went back to his tribe to the doctor, "The babies have grown large in the human and causing him pain. How can I make the labor start now?"
Zeke had also sighed with relief as the two babies had calmed in their movements. He had let his beloved pick him up and carry him to the bed. He had laid on his back, rubbing his stomach with both hands. When James had returned to the tribe the doctor was waiting, answering his question with a suggestion. "Well .. sex would help."
James saying his thanks rushed back to Zeke noticing he was rubbing his large stomach. Pulling off his clothes, James looked down to Zeke getting onto the bed, "I went to speak to the doctor. He suggested if we had sex, your labor might start. I know your doing well in this, but if the babies grow any larger, you won't survive." James explained making his manhood hard and ready.
Zeke had listened to his beloved mate, nodding as he had agreed to having sex with him. He had stayed laying on the bed on his back, gazing up at his mate. He had spread his legs and had invited his mate's manhood inside of him. He had felt aroused by his mate, his own manhood becoming rock hard and erect.
James got onto the bed, placing his manhood against Zeke's opening before he slowly pushed himself inside. Letting Zeke get accustomed to him, James grabbed onto the covers as he began thrusting harder and fast knowing he needed to be a little rough to start the labor pains.
Zeke had kept his legs spread open for his beloved James, moaning while he felt his body being entered by his mate's manhood. He had also gripped the covers of the bed as well, moaning louder and louder as he had felt his body being rocked back and forth by the force of James's thrusting.
James continued to thrust hard into Zeke smiling down at his lover who was moaning louder each time. Feeling his climax coming, James held off until he couldn't as he gave a loud yell at its release. About to pull out, James felt liquid coming out of Zeke and feeling his body tighten around his manhood. Looking to Zeke, James pulled out smiling, "Guess it worked."
Zeke had moaned loudly, gripping the covers of their shared of bed. He had soon released his own essence from his manhood, panting heavily as his body began relaxing from the harsh thrusting that his lover placed inside of him. He had soon clutched his stomach as pain began to plague him, rubbing his stomach as he had begun to groan in pain.
James hated to see his love in pain but knew it meant the babies were coming. Sitting there with his love, James began rubbing his lovers stomach hoping to take the edge off the pain. Looking to his love, James got an idea as he grabbed onto his lovers manhood beginning to rub it in hopes of letting him be pleasured until the first baby began to come out.
Zeke had groaned in pain, shivering with delight as his sensitive manhood being rubbed by his beloved mate. He had moaned while he had felt his climax building up deep within his body. He had grabbed a hold of the covers of the bed as he had felt such pleasure from the stroking of his erect and hard manhood.
James smiled watching his loves face as he stroked his manhood feeling it getting hard in his hand. His love moaned in pleasure at his touch as James continued to look at his hole to see if he could spot the babies head. Noticing something starting to bulge, James decided to let Zeke climax before stopping. Speeding up his hand, James watched Zeke arch up before his climax exploded out onto James hand.
Zeke had moaned as his sensitive manhood had been rubbed and stroked. He had quivered in delight, feeling as if his sensitive manhood were close to climaxing. He had soon felt pain and had begun to push, pulling his legs up to his heavily panting chest. He had felt the firstborn minotaur begin to bulge the flesh of it's father's opening outward which caused him to gasp and groan in pain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,196 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,989 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8