Tornado shelter (closed w/Shane20)
"More kids? I've barely even taken care of the first one. I'd rather wait for a bit." Aaron replied.
He nodded, "alright."
Aaron nodded, "thanks."
The doctor came in a few minutes later, "hello, Aaron. I'm here to just check up on you and prescribe you to medication." He looked over at Daniel, "mind stepping outside for a few minutes so I can talk to him in private?"
"See you in a few minutes." Aaron smiled gently at him as he watched him go.

The doctor asked Aaron about his medical history, past medications, and everything else he needed to know.
"You have depression from the looks of it which is normal after giving birth. As for your anxiety, we'll have you take a stronger one for once a day. And counseling is recommended." The doctor said when he finished, "we'll give you the medication tomorrow and know a therapist?"

"Thanks. Yeah, I know someone who is." Aaron replied, "I'll call her today."
After the doctor speaking with the therapist, he told him he was good to go, "Alright. That's all we need. We'll see you tomorrow for the medication." The doctor left.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Aaron said with a soft smile, "doctor is just going to give me medication and therapy. That's all."
"Not yet." He replied. It had been only two days, "Enoka can come home a few days after me though."
He nodded, "thanks."
"When is the house gonna be ready by the way?" He asked.
Aaron nodded, "that's good."

The nurse came in with Aaron's dinner and left.
"Okay. I think tomorrow evening." Aaron replied.
Aaron kissed him back, "okay, see you tomorrow."
Aaron finished his meal in a few minutes before a nurse came to take the tray of food away and check up on him again. He looked through his phone to find it scratched it from the tornado and a bit glitched. He went through the bag to find a book in there.
Aaron read a few chapters of the book he read before getting tired. He was turned off the lights and began to sleep.
Aaron had found himself struggling a bit to sleep. Maybe he was happy that he was going to get out of the hospital finally. And in a few days, they'd release Enoka too. He knew she would've been released earlier if there wasn't some health problems she had that delayed it. But now she was healthy again and only needed a few days more of watching. He decided to read again until he became tired and fell asleep.

(Time skip?)
Aaron had woken up in the morning when a nurse had arrived with breakfast and a set of pills, "you'll be released this afternoon, Aaron." The nurse said with a smile before she left the room.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,152 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,176 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8