Tornado shelter (closed w/Shane20)
"No, I'll be fine." He managed to say. Between the shakiness and trying to breathe normal again, he felt a sharp pain spreading through his back, "Agh!" He clutched his back.
Aaron could only nod, his eyes widened in total fear as he felt the pain slowly creep up to the front. He gratefully took in the oxygen as he felt the pain pass with a minute. He found himself feeling uncomfortable after the pain passed. He could only sit back on the chair and take in the oxygen as he tried to get himself together.
"I-I think contraction pain..." He replied. He had done his research and knew the pain he felt was what the books would say as labor. He looked up at him alarmed, "I-I can't be in labor...I'm not ready...I'm a week early..." His hand went to his stomach. He felt his unborn daughter shift as if preparing for birth.
He nodded, "yeah, if you can...are we gonna do it by the couch or do you have a bed? Either is fine." He just wanted to lay down. He looked at him, "thanks...you know how to deliver a baby?"
"Okay...I'll help guide you through it..." He felt thankful he did his research at least. He felt Daniel pick him up and take him to a room. Once he was at the bed, he took off his clothes, not caring at all if it was in front for someone he didn't know well, "j-just tell me how dialated I am."
He nodded. He felt a contraction start to cloud his thoughts, "I have...to be by 10 to be able to push..." He groaned when he felt a more painful contraction take him over. He felt sweat slowly start to form as he gripped the bedsheets.
Aaron didn't respond until the contraction stopped. He panted when it was over, "...just water."
Aaron gratefully took in the water which helped keep his strength up a bit, "th-thanks." He finished the water and sank back down to the pillow.
He thought for a moment, "they must've shut down the hot water by now..." He tried to think, "just try to find like an empty container or Something but just anything to hold water to wash the baby...hopefully they haven't shut down the water yet."
"Okay, good." There was going to be enough hot water for the baby so he knew it was alright to use some of it would help, "yes, it'll help me through the contractions."
He felt the hot water relax his body as the water began pouring out. He let out a sigh as he felt that it manage to take away some of the pain and discomfort he felt, "thanks. This is helping."
Since his labor had started, he had never noticed that the tornado was still going on until he got a chance to relax. He laid back against the wall of the tub as he placed a hand over his stomach. He still felt the baby kick inside of him. He took a deep breath as he rubbed his stomach, "I hope being born a week early won't affect her health."
Aaron could only nod. He normally wasn't very emotional but he found his eyes getting watery. He knew it must've been hormones and all the stress from months ago finally getting to him, "I think this is my fault...I shouldn't have panicked so much...and now I really am probably hurting her by making her born early...and if she's...and the paramedics arrived late...God I'm a terrible father." He placed a hand over his mouth to choke back a sob.
He took a deep breath as he struggled to choke down another sob as he gave only a nod, "y-yeah...I know I-I'm trying my best at least being a single parent..."
Aaron stared at him, wide eyed, when Daniel kissed him. When Daniel pulled away, he felt his cheeks flush as he tried to get his thoughts together, "w-what? W-why?"
Aaron's watery grey eyes looked up at him, "you're the only one that has ever been this kind to me in a long time...I-I really am thankful for you...I am glad I have met you...I don't know what I'd do without you...I do love you...I'm just not sure if i really do deserve you." He stared down, "you deserve someone else...someone who doesn't have a child who'll slow you down...someone who can love you a lot and care for you a lot..."
Aaron felt shocked when he heard those words. His eyes looked up at him again when Daniel lifted his chin. When Daniel kissed him again, he closed his eyes and brought hand to Daniel's head. He felt the baby kick again and another contraction start again. He gently pulled away from the kiss, "I...I want you too." He muttered before another contraction began.
Aaron leaned against him as he moaned and gripped the sides of the tub. He groaned even louder when Daniel checked to see how dialated he was, "h-how dialated am I?"
He felt his water break then. He let out a moan as he felt the liquid stain the water, "j-just get me out of the tub quick." The water felt uncomfortable for him now.
Aaron let out another cry as he felt more pain shoot through him. When he was in the bed, he spreaded his legs and let out another cry as began to push.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,937 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,268 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8