The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
Ryne panted as his belly bounced with each thrust. He was very horny that day and he needed Ginsu to climax a lot more than he usually does.
Ginsu groaned and held Ryne's hips before screaming out his climax as his body locked up inside him.
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Ginsu's seed. His body accepted Ginsu's offering and started to make more babies. Ryne just laid on his hands and knees, panting heavily from such an intense session.
Ginsu grunted and continued to thrust into Ryne's filling him up to the brim.
Ryne continued to moan as his belly started to grow larger and started to fill up. "I'm getting so full. I feel like I'm going to burst!" He moaned.
"Mm..just a bit more". Ginsu groaned
"I can't hold on." Ryne moaned as his belly just kept swelling.
"Just let yourself go!". Ginsu groaned and massaged his belly
Ryne moaned as his belly was massaged. His rear jiggled with each thrust.
Ginsu groaned loudly as he caressed Ryne's belly and ran his tail over his butt cheeks to fondle them.
Ryne moaned as his belly gurgled and grew. "I'm too full. I'm going to burst at any moment." He said in both pain and pleasure.
"Alright, just relax and take deep breathes for me my beautiful one". Ginsu cooed and massaged Ryne's belly to soothe his pain
Ryne took deep breaths as his belly stretched to the limit, unable to accept more of Ginsu's seed.
Ginsu pulled out and massaged Ryne's belly doing his best to soothe his discomfort.
Ryne panted heavily as he felt his belly give some relief. His belly gurgled as Ginsu's seed settled in his womb, adding a dozen of babies to his womb. "I feel more babies in my womb. Im going to be huge." He said.
"Yes, huge and beautiful". Ginsu purred and massaged Ryne's belly
Ryne blushed and moaned. "I don't think I'll be able to walk if I'm too big either. You might have to carry me everywhere."
"Yes, I know. Don't worry I will gladly carry you wherever you wish". He purred
Ryne smiled and started to nuzzle Ginsu lovingly as he wrapped his arms around his lover.
Ginsu returned the nuzzle and purred softly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,368 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8