The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
"Well you can if you wish to do so. This suite will be yours after tonight". Ginsu smiled and took his shoes off. "Would you care for a tour of the apartment?"
"You would really let me stay here? I'm sure a small tour wouldn't be bad if I want to live here." Ryne said as he imagined living here.
"Yes, of course I would. I did tell you could have anything you want". Ginsu smiled and held Ryne's hand. Before leading though the apartment showing all of the vast open rooms including the hot tub, plasma screen tvs, whirlpool tubs, fully stocked kitchen, walk-in closets among plenty of other features.
Ryne was amazed by all of it. He blushed before he was about to seal the deal. "Do you...want to do it now? I don't mind." He said timidly.
"How about you take that warmed bath first and put on something comfortable before we start?. I wish to prepare the bathroom for our special event". He whispered into Ryne's ear and shifted into true form. His tail teasingly started to push Ryne's shirt up and caressed his belly. "Please just take your time. I will be waiting for you in the bedroom."
Ryne blushed and nodded before he went to the bathroom. He started to take a nice hot bath, using soap to make himself all clean. He then got out and put on a loose bathrobe. He knocked on the door to the bedroom. "Can I come in now?" He asked.
While Ryne bathed himself in the bathroom. Ginsu smiled and dimmed the lights in the bedroom. He used his magic to change the sheets into soft Egyptian cotton sheets on the four poster bed, he scattered rose petals onto the floor leading to the bed from the doorway. He lit scented candles around the room and put on classical romantic music to play in the back ground. Beside the bed on the night stand was a bottle of lube and chilled bottle of champagne with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. "Come on in Ryne." He cooed from his spot on the bed. He had wearing a pair of silk boxers with a hole in the back for his tail.
Ryne was impressed by everything Ginsu had done for him. He walked along the path of rose petals and got onto the bed. He crawled up next to Ginsu and laid on his side. "I'm impressed. You are very prepared and ready for this aren't you?" He asked.
"I am glad and always am. As I said before I am always a gentle lover" He replied and laid down beside Ryne. He caressed his face gently and leaned in kissing him gently on his lips.
Ryne blushed brightly as he was kissed, but he didn't stop it. He returned it with passion as he came closer to Ginsu.
Ginsu hummed softly into the kiss and tangled his fingers into his hair.
Ryne moaned as Ginsu started to caress him. He broke off the kiss to get some air, panting heavily as he did.
Ginsu looked into Ryne's eyes and kissed his throat gently. As his arms wrapped around him to hold him closer to his body
Ryne moaned and nuzzled Ginsu's chest affectionately. He looked up with needy eyes. He was ready.
Ginsu looked back into his eyes with a hungry look. As he kissed a trail down Ryne's body towards his cock for a taste.
Ryne moaned as he grabbed Ginsu's shoulders. "No more! It's too much! Just get it over with!" He begged.
"Shh...please allow me a taste of your purity before I pluck it away forever". He whispered and moaned as he suckled the tip of Ryne's cock.
Ryne tilted his head back as Ginsu sucked his member.
Ginsu moaned softly and bobbed his head
Ryne gripped the bedsheets in pleasure as Ginsu sucked him off. The stimulation was bringing Ryne closer to climaxing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,748 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,991 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,291 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,050 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,928 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8