The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
Ginsu moaned loudly at the taste of Ryne's cock and pre-cum leaking from his cock.
Ryne moaned before he climaxed, unable to hold it in. He panted heavily as he laid on his back.
Ginsu loudly moaned and slurped up Ryne's spilled seed savoring the sweeten pure taste.
Ryne moaned and weakly looked to Ginsu. "No more teasing. I can't handle any more pleasure. It's torture. Just finish the deed. Please!" He begged.
"Shh...just relax I need to prepare your entrance for my cock now. I need to warm that body of yours up so it will take my seed and keep it warm deep inside your belly. Slowly growing and forming to our child". He cooed and licked his lips clean. Before grabbing the lube from the bedside with his tail and spread Ryne's cheeks apart. He licked his lips again hungrily before swiping his tongue against the tightening bud and forced his tongue past the ring muscle wiggling like a long slick snake searching for his special bundle of nerves.
Ryne tried to moan, scream, or anything as he felt Ginsu's tongue enter him. His legs shook as he felt the strange sensation.
Ginsu moaned and pushed deeper into Ryne's twitching hole inch by inch as if were never ending. Ginsu's tongue was longer than normal humans. He hummed softly and pressed his lips against Ryne's hole once the last inch of his tongue was exploring Ryne's smoothed inner walls. It finally found it's prize and stabbed, flicked and teased it as the rest of it was wiggling around slicking Ryne's walls up for Ginsu's cock. Ginsu groaned with pleasure and suckled Ryne's ring of muscle.
Ryne's hole twitched in anticipation as he felt Ginsu licked his hole. "I-I-I-I need you. I beg of you! I'm ready." He begged as he gripped the sheets tighter.
"Shh...just relax and spread your legs further apart for me." Ginsu replied and licked his lips savoring Ryne's taste. Before stroking his harden thick impressive cock and placed Ryne's legs around his waist. "I want you to watch as my cock enters your hole and fill you up to the brim." He purred and rubbed his cock against Ryne's entrance to loosen it up before rocking his hips prodding at his hole and started to push in after the third thrust breaching his entrance with the tip. He groaned loudly as the entrance was strained by the large tip and slowly swallowed it up.
Ryne moans couldn't leave his throat as he was penetrated. The impressive size threatening to tear him apart.
"That's it the tip is almost inside". Ginsu panted holding back his urge to push deeper into Ryne out of fear of hurting him. "Yes, there it's in now". He gasped as the tip of his cock was swallowed up. He shivered as Ryne's tight inner walls rubbed against it as they attempted to push the intruder out.
Ryne clenched his teeth as he felt the massive tip take up the space in his hole. "How much more?! I don't think I can handle much more of your dick!" He exclaimed.
"Don't worry just a few more inches to go." ginsu coaxed as paused for a moment to allow ryne adjust to his massive size. He kissed him and stroked his dick to distract him.
Ryne groaned as he tried to get used to Ginsu's size. "If you go any deeper, you'll split me in two!" He exclaimed.
"I promise you will be fine. I needed to strike your special bundle of nerves that will bring you pleasure." He cooked and felt the tip of his cock bump against the bundle of nerves.
Ryne arched his back as he felt Ginsu hit his spot. He moaned loudly as he gripped the sheets. "I....I can't take it anymore! Just be done with it! This is like torture." He begged.
"Just hold on to me". He groaned and started to rocked his hips gently into Ryne. He laid his hands onto his hips and whispered a spell blocking Runes pain only leaving him with pleasure.
Ryne suddenly moaned in pleasure as he gripped Ginsu. He held onto Ginsu for dear life as he felt an intense pleasure build because of Ginsu.
Ginsu smiled pleased with himself and started to gently rock his hips against Ryne's hips gently. Pushing and thrusting into him striking his bundle of nerves each time.
Ryne moaned with every thrust, enjoying the strange yet pleasurable feeling. He wrapped his arms around Ginsu's neck, holding onto his lover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,802 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,855 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,198 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,125 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8