Magic book (closed with roseie1991)
Hitsugi watched the egg with wide eyes, shifting closer. "This is so cool." He muttered, watching the shell begin to crack as the chick inside worked away at it.

Tobias was already checking his phone to see what they'd need to care for a freshly hatched chicken. After all, the responsible thing would be to keep the chicken as a pet. "well, I guess we made ourselves a new pet. How about you two keep an eye on it while I go out and get some things for it." He said, looking between them.

Hitsugi already had ideas to try more magic...but he wouldn't say that out loud.
"Yes. Hurry back though,since this little one might get hungry in a minute."

*Natalie reached down so that she will gently touched the hatched chick with her finger,whispering a hello to it and chuckled lightly by its baby like chirp*
Tobias nodded and let himself out. Heading to a nearby store to pick up supplies.

Hitsugi smiled brightly as the chick hatched and chirped, watching Natalie reach to touch it. He blinked when he noticed it seemed to be changing...its soft yellow feathers quickly showing maturing ones underneath. "I think its still growing." He said. And sure enough, the little bird was getting bigger, maturing into an adult chicken right before their eyes. A cute little white-feathered hen, clucking and looking around the room.
"...Oh my god."

*Natalie watched with wide eyes and couldn't believe what just happened. It grew up into an adult hen so fast. She looked at Hitsugi with a small laugh*

"That's...kind of awesome."
"I know, right?" Said Hitsugi, a wide grin on his face. He reached out to gently touch the bird, finding she was friendly and easy to handle. "It's like an instant pet, right out of the fridge." He laughed.

The chicken clucked softly, looking around before fluttering off the table. Hitsugi followed her, blinking when she settled into his clothes hamper. "Umm...."
*Natalie knelt down and petted the hen with him. But stopped when watching the hen flutter to the table.

She stood up and walked to the table watching her settled onto his clothes. She chuckled watching*

"She's found a new home."
The hen watched them closely before shifting to preen herself. Hitsugi just sighed. "Well, she can't use my hamper as a nest." He said, shaking his head.

A moment later, the hen clucked softly and got up, showing she had laid an egg. This gave Hitsugi an idea. He went to get the book and flipped through it...not realizing that somehow he could read it now...

"Hey...there's spells in here to make a chicken lay different kinds of eggs, right? Like, laying duck or goose eggs. I guess to help start a farm from just one chicken." He said, looking up at Natalie. "What if we changed it to make the egg made of something else." He said, grinning widely.

He assumed replacing the word for the type of egg with something like 'gold' could work.
*Natalie saw that the hen had just laid an egg. She looked back at Hitsugi watching him going through the pages of the spell book. She gazed up at him knowing what he was going to do since he spoke of goose eggs. She frowned lightly with a shake of her head*

"I doubt that would work."
Hitsugi paused at Natalie's words, frowning. "You just saw a grocery store egg hatch and grow into an adult, then lay another egg....and you say you doubt this will work?" He asked, tilting his head.

He sighed and just shook his head, going back to what he had been doing. Once he was sure he'd figured it out, he picked up the hen and set her back in the salt circle on the table. He stood back, hand outstretched towards the hen, and began to awkwardly read the spell. He was so concentrated on the book, he didn't notice the hen hop off the table right as he finished reading...A ball of light shot from his hand, but instead of hitting the hen, it hit a mirror on the wall and bounced back at Hitsugi, knocking him to the floor.

He coughed and gasped, feeling like he had been hit by lightning...He didn't realize he'd been hit by the spell, he thought that was just what happened to you when you did magic for the first time..."Wh-what?"
"Yes because I doubt that the goose can actually lay a golden egg. You're talking fact here from a story."

*Natalie replied to him with a hint of seriousness in her. She's always a serious person. But he decided to do it anyway. She sighed abit with herself wrapping her arms around herself. Thinking nothing bad would happen. Until a ball of light came out from his hand and it hit the mirror and which caused it to bounce and hit Hitsugi.

Her eyes widen with shock after what had just happened. She ran towards him and knelt down beside him with herself looking over him*

"Are you okay? What happened?"
Hitsugi could be so stubborn sometimes. And when he set his mind to something, he would always finish it. But this time it seemed his stubbornness got him back.

He still looked a bit dazed when Natalie knelt by his side, blinking several times up at her before rubbing his head where it hit the floor. "I dunno....I don't feel hurt." He mumbled, looking himself over. "Felt like I got electricuited...and punched in the stomach." He groaned, closing his eyes.

He groaned again as a painful cramp took hold of his lower abdomen, curling up with his hands over the area. At the same time, an intense sharp pain hit him in the crotch, making him cry out and grab himself as if he'd been kicked in the balls...

And that's what it felt like...like someone with pointed boots had kicked him and nailed right behind his balls. He could only curl into a ball on the floor and curse between whimpers of pain.
*Natalie moved her hand onto his back,wondering what was going on and what the spell was doing to him. But it's really making him hurt all over on the inside and it was starting to worry her. But she remembered Tobias. He'll be of good help. She picked up her phone and looked for Tobias's number in her contacts.

She pressed it and called on the dial button quickly and placed the phone onto her ear,waiting for him to answer with her hand moving up and down onto Hitsugi's back*

"I'm going to call Tobias and get him back here. And we can see what is wrong."
Hitsugi was trying not to be pathetic in front of Natalie, but it just hurt so much in such a sensitive area. Her hand rubbing his back did help distract him from a little of the pain, which he was thankful for. But when he heard she was calling Tobias, he looked up at her. "Wait...n-no..." He muttered, but it was too late.

Tobias pulled out his phone and answered. "Hey, what's up? I'm almost done here, just in the checkout." He said, sounding cheerful as usual.

Meanwhile, Hitsugi had curled up more, whimpering as a new feeling joined the cramping and pain...a weight in his lower belly. He couldn't really describe it, but it felt like something heavy just sitting, and growing, in his abdomen.
"Tobias. Something is wrong with Hitsugi. He did some sort of a spell that's...not really good. It hit him. You better get back here fast."

*She turned off the phone and looked back at Hitsugi...and his abdomen that caught her attention*

"What the hell..."
Tobias frowned at the news, sighing into the phone. "Alright, I'll be back as quickly as I can. Just keep a close eye on him." He said, hanging up and paying for the supplies.

Hitsugi uncurled slightly as the pain faded, his shirt having ridden up in his movement on the floor. While his stomach had never been completely flat, it had never been so oddly rounded...Hitsugi laid there panting softly until he really noticed the weight in his lower abdomen. He sat up suddenly, making the growing bump more obvious, and made a panicked noise. "S-something's in....inside me!" He squeaked, hand over the bump as he looked up at Natalie with wide frightened eyes.
*Natalie gasped seeing that...it wasn't flat anymore. It looked round! The growing bump was beginning to look completely noticeable,she moved back from shock and disbelief at what was happening to him. Whatever he did with that spell...it made him...pregnant.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Natalie thought inside of her head. She thought to herself that this can't be happening. Oh,Hitsugi looked frightened. She pulled herself together and knelt down beside him*

"I just called Tobias. He'll get back here and he'll fix this."
Both of Hitsugi's hands moved to his belly as he winced in pain. He looked like a pregnant woman at around 5 months, and it seemed it stopped growing. But it was heavy, much heavier than it should have been.

He bit at his lip, chewing on the piercing there, and closed his eyes...the pain had faded, but it felt so weird. "I need to...uh, I gotta piss..." he mumbled, the weight within him putting pressure on his bladder. He went to get up, but froze when he felt something new between his legs...his face flushed bright red as he scrambled to his feet and nearly ran to the bathroom...

He relieved himself, but stayed in the bathroom, tugging his shorts down to check what he felt. Just bahind his balls, his fingers met with a slit, and further probing confirmed he now had female anatomy...it was so sensitive, he couldn't help touching it more. His soft moans could be heard outside the bathroom door, which he had forgotten to lock.
*Natalie did not know what was happening. But dammit,if he had not played with fire by using spells in that spellbook none of them would have happened. She didn't even want to touch it. She looked down at Hitsigu's pet cat and picked it up with her arms and held it close to her*

"We'll fix your owner and things will go back to normal. I hope."

*She looked outside the window with the cat still in her arms and walked towards it looking out for Tobias*

"Please please hurry..."
Hitsugi trembled and moaned, playing with his new anatomy while seated on the closed toilet seat. His moans getting louder as he neared his peak. He didn't really notice how the bump in his belly seemed to sit lower...

Tobias pulled up not much later, hopping out and bringing the things for the chicken in. The door had been left unlocked, so he let himself in and set the stuff down. "Where is he?" He asked, looking to Natalie and the cat.

"Oooh, oh fuck!" Moaned Hitsugi, loud enough for Tobias to hear.

Tobias paused, frowning. "Is he......jerking off?" He asked, looking a bit awkward.
*Natalie bit her bottom lip hearing his moans getting louder. Sensual moans. She blushed and buried her face onto the cat's fur*

"What the hell is he doing in there?"

*He better not be touching himself with her in here. She looked up seeing Tobias being here. She sighed thankfully and lowered the cat back down onto the floor. She was about to answer him but was interrupted by Hitsugi's moans. She groaned abit and laid her hand onto her face*

"You better sit down for this...I think he got himself pregnant."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,496 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,160 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,932 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,260 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,180 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8