The Naga (closed)
Ryne couldn't do anything but moan and whimper against Coatl.
(08-06-2015, 03:09 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne couldn't do anything but moan  and whimper against Coatl.

Coatl smiled pleased with his progress with Ryne and worked on his stomach muscles 
Ryne moaned and just accepted what was happening to him. "Just finish it." He begged.
"Just relax and hold onto me". He groaned as his thick slick cock started to merge and poked up in between Ryne's legs. He pulled Ryne up and positioned him over the tip of cock. He moaned as he poked around seeking his entrance and purred as he found it. 
Ryne wrapped his arms around Coatl tightly, wanting it to end as quickly as possible. His womb accepted Coatl's member, being pierced by the large naga.
(08-06-2015, 02:38 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne wrapped his arms around Coatl tightly, wanting it to end as quickly as possible. His womb accepted Coatl's member, being pierced by the large naga.

Coatl's loud moan drowned out his bride's cry of slight pain from being entered so quickly and deeply. "Yes, so tight. I have awaited this moment fo years." He groaned and started thrust steadily into the male claiming his virginity.
Ryne tried to scream in pain, but it was stuck in his throat. He couldn't do anything but stay still.
(08-07-2015, 10:00 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne tried to scream in pain, but it was stuck in his throat. He couldn't do anything but stay still.

Coatl groaned and started to pull out before rocking his hips back into the male's body entering his womb again.
Ryne weakly grasped the Naga's shoulders as he tried to stop him.
(08-08-2015, 12:40 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne weakly grasped the Naga's shoulders as he tried to stop him.

Coatl started thrust into the male's body steadily aiming for his bride's pleasure spot to distract him of what was to come when He climaxed.
Ryne just laid back and let Coatl do as he did. He felt the pleasure start to rise in him, causing him to climax early.
(08-08-2015, 12:46 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne just laid back and let Coatl do as he did. He felt the pleasure start to rise in him, causing him to climax early.

Coatl groaned and swiped his fingers though Ryne's spilled seed and licked them clean. He could feel his climax building up preparing the first egg of the clutch to implanted inside Ryne's body. His knot swelled up and locked him into Ryne's womb.
Ryne moaned as he felt his hole fill up. "What are you going to do to me?!" He asked.
(08-08-2015, 01:12 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne moaned as he felt his hole fill up. "What are you going to do to me?!" He asked.

"Just relax and hold on to me". He panted and started rocking his hips gently to coax the fist sized egg towards Ryne's entrance. He felt it move down his cock and pressed against Ryne's entrance stretching it before slipping inside and pressed against Ryne's woman's entrance. It took a few thrusts but it soon was released into Ryne's womb. As the second made it's way towards Ryne's hole.
Ryne moaned as he felt the first egg enter him. "So tired. I need sleep." He begged.
(08-08-2015, 01:56 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne moaned as he felt the first egg enter him. "So tired. I need sleep." He begged.

"Just relax it will be over soon". He whispered and kissed him. As the second and third eggs entered. A fourth and lastly fifth one would be joining the rest.
Ryne panted heavily as he felt each egg slip in. It caused a great discomfort every time one slipped in. He panted heavily as he felt the last one enter.
(08-08-2015, 02:10 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne panted heavily as he felt each egg slip in. It caused a great discomfort every time one slipped in. He panted heavily as he felt the last one enter.

By the time Coatl finished. Ryne had a month sized pregnancy belly from the five eggs inside him coated in healthy dose of the Naga's cum. Coatl groaned as the fifth egg entered the males womb. He climaxed as well coated them with his seed. He panted and stroked Ryne's swollen belly proudly and kissed it. Before waiting for his knot to swell back down.
Ryne moaned and panted heavily against Coatl's chest. "What is going on?" He asked as his belly shifted to make the eggs more comfortable
(08-08-2015, 03:44 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne moaned and panted heavily against Coatl's chest. "What is going on?" He asked as his belly shifted to make the eggs more comfortable

Coatl slowly pulled out of Ryne kissed him. "Something very special my dear wife. You were chosen to help restore the lost race of Naga. Your belly is filled with our offspring who will grow with time until it's time for them to be born. You shall be pampered each day by me, cared for and loved among our nagalings. Rest now my wife you have done very well." He whispered and hummed a old lullaby in his species tongue to help his New wife drift to sleep. As he gently massaged his swollen belly lovingly feeling the eggs settling down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,144 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,884 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,209 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,084 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,133 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8