The Naga (closed)
Ryne slowly fell asleep, holding onto Coatl as he enjoyed his cool body. He was out like a lamp in just a few moments, the day's events were tiring to him and drained a lot of energy out of him.
(08-08-2015, 04:13 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne slowly fell asleep, holding onto Coatl as he enjoyed his cool body. He was out like a lamp in just a few moments, the day's events were tiring to him and drained a lot of energy out of him.

Coatl smiled and curled his body around Ryne's body lovingly. He cupped his swollen belly and fell asleep with his hands on it. With time Ryne would slowly forget about the village, it's people and his connections with it as he succumbed into his destiny as a mother to the many future generations of nagalings He would be baring for his husband.
Ryne slept peacefully until morning. His belly growled in hunger and Ryne was ready to prepare breakfast. But Coatl had his tail wrapped around Ryne's legs tightly.
(08-08-2015, 05:17 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne slept peacefully until morning. His belly growled in hunger and Ryne was ready to prepare breakfast. But Coatl had his tail wrapped around Ryne's legs tightly.

Coatl purred and kissed Ryne's neck as he rubbed his belly. Before yawning as he woke up slowly. "Good morning my wife. Did you and our eggs sleep well?"
"it was okay. But our eggs are hungry. Allow me to make some breakfast." Ryne said as his stomach growled.
(08-08-2015, 04:10 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: "it was okay. But our eggs are hungry. Allow me to make some breakfast." Ryne said as his stomach growled.

"Please allow me prepare our morning meal. So you may rest in bed before we have a nice hot bath together followed by you receiving a massage." He replief
Ryne nodded and waited patiently. "I can do the cooking. If I am to be your wife, I should at least cook for the both of us." He reasoned.
(08-09-2015, 04:28 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne nodded and waited patiently. "I can do the cooking. If I am to be your wife, I should at least cook for the both of us." He reasoned.

"Yes that maybe true but your body might be too sore to move. You would risk falling and harming yourself among the eggs." He replied
"Very well. Whatever you wish." Ryne said as he laid back.
(08-09-2015, 05:34 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: "Very well. Whatever you wish." Ryne said as he laid back.

"Thank you my wife". He purred and kissed Ryne's belly.
Ryne blushed and tried to inch away, still not comfortable with such interactions.
Coatl chuckled and pulled him back not allowing him to get away.
Ryne looked away as he shuddered. "Can I go back to bed master?" He asked politely as he was uncomfortable
"Ok, but after I check your belly out and give our offspring a kiss. What did I tell you about calling me husband instead?". He purred and stroked Ryne's belly loving.
Ryne shuddered from the touch. "Yes husband. As you wish." He said politely.
"Thank you, my beautiful wife." He purred out and felt his lover's belly gently
Ryne blushed and looked away, still uncomfortable with these new sensations. His belly growled and reminded him about his hunger.
"Alright, I will go get you all something to eat now". He replied and kissed his wife's belly before leaving him.
Ryne laid in bed and waited patiently for his new husband. He looked down at his belly and rubbed it, finding it pleasurable to touch. He continued to do this, enchanted by this new sensation.
Coatl smiled and prepared his wife's favorite foods for him as a surprise. He had been working on proving that he could be a wonderful husband to Ryne and father to the nagalings. But for some reason Ryne still seemed distance towards him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,819 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,089 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,161 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8