The Naga (closed)
Ryne nodded as he held his belly. "Yes." He said in pain.
Coatl nodded and massaged his belly
Ryne panted heavily as he felt each contraction ripple through him. After an hour, Ryne's body glistened with sweat. Ryne grabbed his shirt to try to take it off. "So hot." He moaned.
"I know, just keep breathing for me. It won't be much longer". He replied and helped Ryne remove his shirt.
Ryne panted heavily as he felt each egg lower inside him. He panted heavily as he held Coatl's hand through a contraction. "How will I know when to give birth?" He asked.
"I am not sure but you will know when it's time". He replied and massaged Ryne's belly.
Ryne panted heavily as the eggs tossed and turned in him. Suddenly, Rynd's water broke, releasing a hush of fluids and pieces of shell. Ryne moaned loudly as he now felt five baby nagas moving around.
Coatl held him and threw the pieces of shell away before spreading his legs wide open to prepare for the nagalings arrival,
Ryne moaned uncontrollably as the nagalings moved uncontrollably m. Ryne held his belly in pain as he tried to push.
Coatl helped him by massaging his belly to coax the nagalings into postion and comfort his mate.
Ryne moaned heavily as the nagalings squirmed in his womb. "It hurts so much!" He said as his belly visibly shifted from the occupants within.
"I know my wife. Just take deep breathes and get ready to push."
Ryne panted heavily as he felt a contraction. He started to push, feeling the first baby descend down. He got on his knees, leaning foward as he kept pushing.
"That's it keep pushing you are doing great". Coatl coaxed
Ryne moaned in pain as the first baby started to crown. He wanted to be strong for his husband and the babies he carried, so he pushed harder than he should. He knew he wasn't supposed to push too hard, it was making it harder to stay awake.
"That's it I can see the head. Come on one more big push". Coatl coaxed
Ryne groaned as he kept pushing, becoming worn out from just the first baby. He let out a sigh of relief when the baby slipped out of him.
"That's it our first baby is here now". Ginsu told him and kissed him
Ryne panted heavily as he tried to catch his breath. "Can I see our baby?" He panted.
"Yes, here he is". Ginsu replied and gently handed Ryne the wrapped nagaling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,518 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,180 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,878 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,324 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,126 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,329 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,331 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,109 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,263 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8