The witch and her nephew (closed with mpregdude)
(10-19-2015, 11:46 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Yes teach the Boy you were always a great Teacher my Love."   Salem said.
"You always knew how to make me nauseous."  She said.

Austin didn't understand why Gertrude was so mad at Salem. He was just praising her. He looked at Gertrude and asked "Aunt Gertrude, do you like apple pie?" he asked.
(10-21-2015, 12:16 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Yeah I'll take a slice."  She said, "and ice-cream too?"

"Sure" Austin smiled at her "I'll make the pie and buy the ice cream. What is your favorite flavor?" The boy asked, walking slowly to the kitchen. He read the recipe in his old recipe's book, and took the ingredients to make a delicious apple pie. "Yummy... I was really craving for some ice cream".
(10-21-2015, 12:32 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "So I'm going to pop out for a second."  Salem said appearing down stairs.  "So you have something on your mind?"

"Yes, i'm going to use an old recipe. My mother used to make this pie to Gertrudes when they lived together. She told me that Gertrude used to love that pie." He looked at his aunt again "Gertrude, your favorite ice cream flavor?" He asked again.
(10-21-2015, 01:03 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream," Gertrude said as Salem and Austin appeared in the kitchen, "so what really is on that mind of your Mr. Austin?"

"What do you mean, aunt Gertrude?" Austin asked "I'm just planning to do some apple pie with homemade strawberry ice cream" he smiled.
(10-21-2015, 01:31 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Trust me I've lived for over 300years and I can tell when there is something on someone's mind."  Salem said. "And I think I know what it is me and your Aunt."

"Well, actually, i just want to thank you both for helping me. I would have died if you haven't saved me. And, well, you saved my babies too. You saved 3 lives today." Austin said "And also, Gertrude saved me before, when she let me live with her."
(10-21-2015, 01:46 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Yeah she is something, how would you like me to tell you how I meet her?"  Salem asked.

"Sure, i'd love to" Austin said, starting to make the apple pie
(10-22-2015, 02:11 AM)mpregdude Wrote: (Hey would you mind if we did a flash back and if so could you play Gertrude's father)

"It was a cold winter's night and it was snowing," Salem said.

(sure, no problem, just tell me what to do)
(10-23-2015, 01:51 AM)mpregdude Wrote: (I was think Gertrude and her father were traveling to get her sister medic and it was snow around late 1600)

(why were they taking her sister to the doctor?)

"Gertrude, dear" Max called from the kitcken "Hurry up. We need to go to the hospital now. Amelia's situation is not good."
(10-24-2015, 08:11 AM)mpregdude Wrote: (Um no she stay we go Amelia is sick)

"Yes Father," Gertrude said as they were heading to the town hospital only to be caught in a snow storm.

(you mean she is already in the hospital or that we are going to call the doctor to help her and she is going to stay at home?)
(10-24-2015, 10:38 PM)mpregdude Wrote: (yeah)

Max entered in the car, with Gertrude following him "We have to arrive there soon, and ask for the doctor to come with us. Or Amelia can..." He decided not to tell how terrible was Amelia's situation, so Gertrude wouldn't freak out "Come on, let's go."
(10-25-2015, 01:43 AM)mpregdude Wrote: snow got worse and head see a cabin the wagon is stuck in the snow and Salem see Gertrude and her Father, "Hello there I think you better get in side this storm is getting worse and you catch your death of cold out here."  He said as he lead them inside.

"We can't" Max said, worried "Our daughter is very sick, we have to go to the hospital or she might die. But my other daughter would love to come inside" he said, looking at Gertrude
(10-25-2015, 09:19 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "But Father," Gertrude said.
"Sir I beg you this storm is getting worse and the nearest town is several miles."  Salem said.

Max thinks for a minute and says "Okay, Allright. I guess Amelia will be much worse if we die in the way to the hospital. Thank you sir, we appreciate your help."
(10-25-2015, 06:52 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Yes thanks," Gertrude said as she was started to to feel wield around him.  "Father what if this Human find out about our powers?"
"I just hope they don't find out about my powers," Salem thought leading them to the fireplace.

"just relax, child" Max said, squeezing her hands to confort her "we are going to be okay. Everything will be fine as long as you be able to control your powers, allright, daughter?"
(10-29-2015, 03:16 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Yes Father," Gertrude said.
"A drink for you Sir and how about your lovely Daughter?"  Salem said bring a bottle of wine and three cups.

"No, thanks, i can't drink now. I have to go the hospital soon, my younger daughter needs help" Max said. "But Gertrudes can drink it if she wants to"
(so sorry about the late, i completely forgot about this) (what should Max do now?)

Max decided he had to go, so he called Gertrudes and whispered in her ear "Gertrudes, stay here and distract the young man, i am going to teleport to the hospital"

After saying that, he went to the bathroom, and opened a portal. After that, he entered it and closed it. He appeared in the hospital

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,043 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8