Concequences (closed with tjopj44)
"Well I'll come with you, just tell your a surrogate for me and you didn't tell her because you weren't sure if you'd be able to." He said helpfully before putting an arm Dylan.
(09-29-2015, 10:21 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Well I'll come with you, just tell your a surrogate for me and you didn't tell her because you weren't sure if you'd be able to." He said helpfully before putting an arm Dylan.

"Thank you. This is so nice of you" Dylan said. They went to Dylan's car, and he drove to Anna's house. He knocked the door and called "sweetie, are you in there?" (Now, i really don't know if i want Anna to brea up with him, so could you play as her too this one time?)
The door opened and Anna stood smiling. "Dylan? What are you doing here?" She asked confused and hugging him and kissing him. Louis smiled and waved. "Hi Louis"

"What's going on?" She asked confused.
(09-30-2015, 08:25 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: The door opened and Anna stood smiling. "Dylan? What are you doing here?" She asked confused and hugging him and kissing him. Louis smiled and waved. "Hi Louis"

"What's going on?" She asked confused.

"What? Can't a boyfriend just do a surprise visit to his beloved girlfriend?" Dylan asked, smiling and hugging her, and kissing her sweetly. "But, as always, you guessed. There is something i have to tell you. And i hope you won't be mad at me for doing that without asking you, but... I hope you can forgive me"
"Forgive you for what" Anna said having a sucpicion that Dylan would reveal that he'd cheated on her. "Oh..okay?"
(10-01-2015, 06:24 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Forgive you for what" Anna said having a sucpicion that Dylan would reveal that he'd cheated on her. "Oh..okay?"

"look, you know Louis is my best friend, right?" Dylan started "So, he asked me a favor, and i couldn't say no. Because, you see, i'll be helping him to make his dream come true. Louis love kids, and he want to have a baby. But he can't get pregnant, so... Well, i decided to surrogate for him. But don't worry, we used artificial insemination" He said. "And now... Wel, it worked, so, i'm kind of... pregnant." He said, now feeling nervous, but trying to smile. He really hope Anna would accept it welly. 
Anna just looked at him open mouthed, it felt like a stinging betrayal. She could tell he was lying, "which doctor did you let inseminate you?" She asked attempting to catch him out.
(10-01-2015, 10:56 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: Anna just looked at him open mouthed, it felt like a stinging betrayal. She could tell he was lying, "which doctor did you let inseminate you?" She asked attempting to catch him out.

"Well, actually it was Louis' doctor. I think her name was Cara or something like that." Dylan said, since he had though she would ask that. "But i don't think that is so important now, is it? The important is that i am pregnant, even though i regret doing this without talking to you. Can your forgive me?"
Anna raised an eyebrow, she didn't want to forgive him.

"Why did you cheat on Me" she said simply.
(10-01-2015, 11:08 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: Anna raised an eyebrow, she didn't want to forgive him.

"Why did you cheat on Me" she said simply.

Dylan made his best 'confused' face and said "I didn't cheated on you, Anna. Why would you think such a thing about me. I was always loyal to you." and he was being serious. He had never cheted on her, until that one night stand. He was feeling scared now. Anna was his world, and he didn't know what would he do without her. His heart started to beat fast.
"Dylan. Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid" she said. At least if he admitted the truth it would be better than him lieing to her face."
(10-01-2015, 11:16 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Dylan. Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid" she said. At least if he admitted the truth it would be better than him lieing to her face."

Dylan started to cry, probably because of the hormones and the pressure. He decided, however to tell the truth "Okay, okay, i'll tell you. Look, it wasn't my fault. I was very drunk that night, and it was in a party, and, well, all that i know is that i woke up in the bed with Louis. But i don't love him, i love you. But now that i found out i am pregnant, i can't kill this baby, so i decided to surrogate for Louis. I'm so, so sorry for lying to you, and i'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, but please, don't leave me"
Admittedly Anna did feel bad for him, it was one mistake she felt so torn.

"I think some time to think about it" Anna said wincing "I'm sorry"
(10-02-2015, 12:22 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: Admittedly Anna did feel bad for him, it was one mistake she felt so torn.

"I think some time to think about it" Anna said wincing "I'm sorry"

"Hey, it's okay, you can take all the time you want to think." Dylan said "You have all the right to be mad at me, i understand how you are feeling. But please, think about it. And remember that i love you."
"please just go" Anna repeated pointing the front door.

Louis put a sympathetic arm around Dylan, "the bright side is she hasn't broken up with you" Louis said trying to soften the blow and give Dylan some hope.
(10-04-2015, 08:02 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "please just go" Anna repeated pointing the front door.

Louis put a sympathetic arm around Dylan, "the bright side is she hasn't broken up with you" Louis said trying to soften the blow and give Dylan some hope.

Dylan get out of Anna's house. "But i know her. Despite she is not showing, i know she is sad, and mad at me. I don't want her to be sad" He said, starting to cry.
Louis just hugged Dylan tightly "we'll get through it, together. I'm here for you no matter what" Louis said trying to reassure him. "Let's get some mc Donald's right now I think we need to stuff our faces with calories" Louis joked, still refusing to let Dylan go. He liked having him close, it felt right.
(10-10-2015, 09:34 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: Louis just hugged Dylan tightly "we'll get through it, together. I'm here for you no matter what" Louis said trying to reassure him. "Let's get some mc Donald's right now I think we need to stuff our faces with calories" Louis joked, still refusing to let Dylan go. He liked having him close, it felt right.

"What the hell, Louis, are you kidding me?" Dylan asked, pretending he was angry "I will not feed this baby with unhealthy food" He said, and pointed to his belly. He smiled at Louis and laughed, and that was good. "But we can eat sushi or something like that. Do you think i am alredy showing?" He asked, joking.
Louis sighed, "you can eat unhealthy? Being pregnant gives you universal permission" he joked "and no your not showing yet"
(10-11-2015, 01:24 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: Louis sighed, "you can eat unhealthy? Being pregnant gives you universal permission" he joked "and no your not showing yet"

Dylan laughed "That is the right answer. But i still prefer to eat better from now on." He smiled at Louis "Thanks for understanding me. I guess i wouldn't be able to do that alone. Everything is better with a friend"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,050 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8