I Put A Spell on You (closed with SeanWoods221)
"Good idea," Cal sighed. "I'll head to bed now myself." A low rumble emerged from from his abdomen, but he assumed it was nothing. Little did he know, it wasn't nothing in the least.
While Sean and Cal were sleeping, their bellies started gurgling and started growing fast. They started to develop breasts too.
Cal's body twisted and turned as he slept, his eyes rolling around in his head as his body changed and his mind dreamed of things he couldn't have understood.

He dreamed he was a woman with a mess of red hair, skin pale as polished marble wrapped up in a tight, sheer purple robe. The cloth was unwrapped by hands which were his (and yet were not) and tumbled to the ground, after which he (she) emerged from the pile and gazed down at his/her feet. Suddenly, her belly started to grow, a pugdy bulge at first before growing curvier and rounder. Cal the woman waved goodbye to her feet with a smile as they disappeared beneath the swell of her belly, noticing her now-tight and burgeoning breasts for the first time and feeling them briefly. Squealing, she cradled her ponderous tummy with delight, falling into giggles as something shifted and nudged her from inside..

In his room, Sean had a similar dream, but that his own hair was dusky black and his skin a light ebony. Neither woke to the shifts and kicks from within their real bellies as new lives struggled to make themselves known.
Sean and Cal woke and saw attached to them were huge breasts and a massive belly.
Cal stared at his torso. His flat pectorals had become a heavy pair of breasts, his flat stomach even heavier, and he could have sworn something was poking him from inside. As he pulled himself into a seated position, he looked down at his figure, which would have been delightful to him on a woman but was now freaking him the hell out, and could only gaze in eyes-wide, deer-caught-in-the-headlights fright at a full, maternal figure.

Looking over at Sean across the room, he saw that the similarly-swollen young man had turned on his side, his hands atop his own stomach, which Cal could only guess was caused by the same phenomena as his own condition, his expression and reaction impossible to guage.
Sean woke up and looked at himself and Cal. "What happened to us, Cal?" Sean asked as he rubbed his belly.
Cal didn't respond, just let out an exasperated, long-suffering sigh. The two of them, despite being men, had breasts that women their age would kill for; their flat bellies were now dumpy and curved like eggs; the fluttering within his tummy, the strain in his back, the sensitivity he felt in his nipples... they hardly needed a prophet to tell them that they were pregnant. "Guess, Sean," he said, his hands awkwardly patting his baby bump in something which felt like affection.
It dawned on Sean. "The ritual. It actually made us pregnant." Sean replied.
"No kidding," Cal grumbled. At that moment, a flurry of flutters erupted inside him. Moaning with discomfort, the expectant young man lay back on his bed, pulling his shirt up to gaze upon his bump. His hands rested on the sides of it and was suddenly seized by wonder and pleasure, his distress forgotten as he tried to mother his restless progeny. "Calm down, little baby," he pleaded, stroking his sensitive tummy with both hands. "Please... Mummy needs to adjust... oof!" His voice cracked. "Please, you're hurting Mummy!"

Suddenly, the punching and kicking died down, and Cal cooed as he petted and caressed the swell. "Yes, little one... calm..." he sighed.
Sean has just calmed his babies down. Sean looked up at Cal. "I think you look sexy, Cal." Sean quickly covered his mouth after he said that.
At first, Cal tried to hide his blush from the embarrassment of mothering his baby belly, but then he realised what Sean just said. "What?" he asked, flatly.
"I said you look sexy." Sean repeated.
Cal rolled his eyes. "No, you don't," he scoffed, cradling his bump as he pulled himself off the bed, grunting at the strain in his back and massaging it. "Your hormones are acting up or something. I know for one thing that you didn't find me attractive before we got turned into walking bombs. And anyway..."

He pulled his shirt back over as much of his belly as he could cover and started walking to the kitchen, the young man cringing at the dumpy waddle in his stride. "Even if you did, the last thing I want to do right now is cuddle another pregnant dude. Speaking of which..." He glared over at the other big-bellied man. "Get rid of that wretched box. If I see it, I might just do something rash." He half-walked half-waddled out the door a moment later.
Sean threw the box away, got dressed the best he could, and followed Cal.
"Where are you going?" Sean asked, a hurt expression on his face.

"To the phone," Cal replied, ignoring him. "I'm calling in sick at my summer job, and so are you."

After it was done, Cal wandered out the door, refusing to answer Sean's queries about where he was going or what he was doing.
After Cal left, Sean sat in the living room, pulled up his shirt and rubbed his massive belly.
Cal kept his hands in his pockets to stop himself rubbing his belly or touching his chest. Both felt slick, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. "I'll find the ultrasound machine in the broom closet," he reminded himself. "If I really have to play yummy-mummy-tummy again, I can do it once I know it's a regular human in my... womb..." He never thought he'd say that. "...and not a demon or monster or something."

He found the machine, used by the university to provide at-home examinations for girl students with babies on the way, and pulled it with him back to the room.
Sean was still rubbing his massive belly and started drinking his milk.
Grateful to whatever deity was watching over him that no one had seen him, Cal walked into the room with the Ultrasound in tow. He almost through a wobbler when he saw what Sean was doing. "Sean!" he yelled.
Sean looked at Cal. "What?" Sean jumped as Cal yelled at him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,221 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8