I Put A Spell on You (closed with SeanWoods221)
Expecting to feel dizzy, sore and/or ungainly, Cal found he actually just felt really tired and heavy. Very heavy. Even though his eyes were closed, he could feel the weight of the babies on his organs, and shifted his body to lie on his side, the fabric brushing against his now defiantly bare baby bump, which for all he knew had a baby gorilla in it, for all the ruckus its passengers were making.
"Can I rub your belly, Cal?" Sean asked.
Cal wanted to say no. The memory of Sean saying he looked sexy rang in his memory and given that it was his fault they were in this mess -- heavy with twins and suffering the side-effects -- Cal reasoned he didn't need encouragement. But the babies were giving him gip, and something he couldn't explain but just knew somehow told him that his own healer's hands weren't going to do the trick this time. "Fine," he grumbled. "Get over here and help me up so I can sit in the recliner. I may as well get a look at them while we're here as well."
Sean laid beside Cal and started to his belly.
Cal swatted Sean's hands away. "Did you not hear what I said?" he growled as he sat up. "Take me to the recliner first. You don't get to be touchy-feely until you do."
Sean pouted, but helped Cal to the recliner.
Cal eased back into the recliner with a sigh of considerable relief. "Alright," he said. "You wanna rub so badly you can rub. But put your hands anywhere below the waistline of my pants and you lose your belly-touching privileges for life."
"OK." Sean replied as he started to rub Cal's belly.

(When do you want their memories to change?)
(In the next few moments. They're both full-to-bursting at this point, which means the ritual's more than halfway done. I'm thinking Cal notices it first, then Sean, then they gradually realise they behbehs know each other which is the catalyst for the full takeover (so to speak). Basically starts with inconsistencies in their memories and snowballs.)

Cal's hands had been lain on the armrests of the recliner casually. At the touch of Sean's hands they suddenly gripped the armests tightly. The grumpy young man's mouth suddenly opened, the skin on his belly delighted to have another pair of hands touching it. Having initially expected Sean's ministrations to be those of a grabby pregnant belly toucher who was secretly getting off on the touching, he was surprised to discover they weren't like that at all. He strongly suspected there was a bulging organ under Sean's belly, but the other boy hands were like a salve for his grumpiness; as Sean rubbed, petted, patted and caressed the sides, underside and top of his belly, the skin of his engorged middle tingled pleasantly responding to his touches with favour. The two babies within him even calmed down, and for a moment, if just one, Cal stopped being annoyed about being pregnant.
"How does that feel, Cal?" Sean asked lovingly.
"s- 'S gooooooddd..." mumbled Cal. He opened his eyes to gaze upon the new size of his swell for the first time... and stared. His belly was now rocket-shaped, a far cry from the dumpy egg-belly he'd had before. His hands touched against the top of it, and after he became aware of the cleavage coming from his now overstrained top a strange feeling of wonder washed over him. His head rested against the recliner, while his hands began exploring the expanse of tightly-stretched skin of their own volition.
Sean continued to rub Cal's belly more.
'I'm so big...' Cal thought. 'I could give birth at any time probably.'

Unbidden, his thoughts drifted to his friend, now standing over him and rubbing his swollen belly. 'He likes it,' he reasoned. 'He's fantasising about rubbing my belly while doing things to me in the missionary position... that, or pretending I'm a pregnant girl whom he's fucking while rubbing her belly.' He felt guilty about being a cynic again, and sighed mentally. 'I suppose I shouldn't be so hard on him,' Cal thought to himself, as his own hands stroked his sides. 'After all, he's the father of my twins.'

As soon as he had that thought, Cal's eyes shot open. There was no way he'd had that thought. These babies inside him... they didn't have a father. They were created by the magic of that stupid ritual. He himself barely counted as a mother.

But some traitor part of him admitted that he liked the idea. That it made Sean's belly rubbing more than the indulging of a libido - it was the father of two twins showing affection and kindness to their mother. That if they rubbed his belly together, it would be family bonding-time rather than either of them scratching an itch. The instincts guided by that part of him seized control of his hands, which sought out the hands of Sean, near the front of his rocket...
"You OK, Cal?" Sean asked his friend.
Cal didn't say anything. What could he say? "Oh, I'm just fine and dandy. Oh, and by the way, I had the illusory flash that the magic babies growing in my belly were biologically created by sexing it up with you even though we're just friends!" Not likely.

Cal just continued searching until he found what he was looking for. He took Sean's hands and pulled him around to his left. The big-belled man put up surpisingly little resistance. The babies didn't appreciate his absence, it seemed, immediately settling into a round of pre-natal kickboxing with the sides of their uterus as punching-bags. Cal squirmed. Fortunately, however, he now had an excuse to do what he was doing.

"They're kicking," he said dreamily, patting his belly after a particularly adroit kick from the left-side baby. "Want you to feel it." Still holding Sean's hands, Cal placed them on his belly up and near the front and centre of his ponderous tummy. His fingers lacing through Sean's, he pressed them down onto his belly, which felt massive, super-heavy and gloriously round. The babies kicked against their hands, as Cal had suspected they would, and began to move their hands around in circles, stroking his rounded belly with such love and affection that he didn't care what was going on, as long as this continued.
"I felt the kick, Cal," Sean giggled.
Cal giggled along with him. "I still can't believe it," he said dreamily. "We're pregnant... there's two pairs of babies growing in our bumps..."
"I know." Sean sighed happily. Sean leaned in and about to kiss Cal.
Cal looked at Sean bending down to kiss him. Could he have it in him to reciprocate? Perhaps... but only if his suspicions were confirmed.

"Sean..." he whispered. "Is it my imagination... or are these your babies in my belly? And... and mine in yours?"
"I believe so." Sean replied.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,038 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8