Son of Prince
Horus let's the prince do anything he want. He moaned from happiness.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
I can feel I'm about to lose my seed will you do.me the honours of carrying my baby I pant
It's OK my prince please FUCK!!! me.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I release and feel my seed flow out of me into horus
I cum screaming his name
Horus moaned loudly as Tobias penetrated him. "Ooohh you are so big my prince" He moaned
PM me If you want to RP. 
I want to carry your child horus I want our child to have a brother or sister cum into me give me your seed and I will bear your child I say
It's good thing. Horus is the top of Tobias now and he start to put his cock inside Tobias.
Hell yeahhh my prince he cum inside Tobias and squeeze Tobias nipple.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mmm I want you soo much I want your babies inside me I moan as he comes again in me
Horus puts his cock deepest and quickest that he can. he cum a lot of fluids inside Tobias and he squeeze Tobias nipple until milk came out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ohhh yes that feels good as I close myself and let myself enjoy what horus is doing to me I know I'm more than likely pregnant and I couldn't be happier
You want more my prince? I'll give you all you want.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Never stop I whisper to him
I'm coming my prince Horus used his finger on Tobias ass hole and fuck him again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mmmmm oh yes that feels sooo good I want to carry all your baby's I want loads I need you baby fill me till I'm huge I moan
Yeah my prince I cum and load a lot of hot sperms in his belly that make his belly is huge I rubs his belly and licked his back.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Wow I'll be having lots of babies our babys as I smile up at horus
Yeah we have a lot of babies it's good because our kingdom are very big they needs a lot of royal bloodline. Horus kissed his prince.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mmm I am.lucky my father picked you horus as I rest my head on your belly
It's about the politics too because my father is the richest billionaire in the kingdom and he is your father's best friend too. but whatever I glad to meet you I loved you because you are you not because you are the prince.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I'm so big as I stare at my huge belly how many kids do you think is in there love

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,819 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,254 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,731 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,330 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,151 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,524 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,751 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,978 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,246 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,262 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow