Son of Prince
I don't know but We hope you have many babies from your belly and my belly too. Horus rubs prince's belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
We will have each other for support all the way as I place my hand on my stomach enjoying the feel of my huge stomach
Me too we'll be good family
(After this pharaoh make them to get married It's biggest wadding.)
(How we skip ahead? I still not want to labor scene do you have idea?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(How about we decide to do some last minute shopping for the baby's? As were almost due but not quite?)
I want about strength scene but I have no idea
PM me If you want to RP. 
Well (are we giving birth at the same time might be better if we did since we conceived at the same time)
No sorry hah I still love we labor different time.
How about we must goes to War and one of us feel contraction during battle with enemy and another one is feel contraction on riding horse and must not push until arrive to the palace
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I like it that's a brilliant idea)
Yeah haha but It may be long Rp you ok right?
and I think I like your idea too about we decide to do some shopping Maybe we want to stroll around the city when we pregnant 7 or 8 months
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ya I love long rps)
How many are we each carrying?
I'm think I carried twins and you? my prince what about you? I cum a lot on you I think you are carried a lot. (You can have many babies as you want? and I love a lot of babies.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
( 8? Or should I have more? I don't mind)
I think 10 is good haha. Are we skip ahead?
PM me If you want to RP. 
10 is fine with me how far are we skipping?)
how about to 8 months. Prince request horus to take him go to market because he want to do some shopping and want to stroll around the city without his guard. It's OK?
If agree scene begin in the palace.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Babe I need bigger clothes as I button pops of the shirt I am trying to button I'm now so big I can barely walk I tend to need someone beside me so I can lean on them and I can only walk very slow "you wanna go out to buy some with me?"
Horus smile Tobias have huge belly now I look small when compared with him. I'll do all your request my prince Horus kissed Tobias and rubbing Tobias's belly. Ahhhh
You want guard to go with us?
PM me If you want to RP. 
We should be fine you'll keep me safe and pure baby's as I kiss horus s hand I will need to lean on you my feet are rather swollen today and its gonna be slow walking you ready to go as I reach for his hand
Yeah I'm ready Horus clasp Tobias's hand and help him to slowly walk.
I feel my belly very heavy but your belly heavy than me Tobias I have no idea how you living with your belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
I place my hand on my belly to suppot it
"How are you feeling today love?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,815 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,253 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,730 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,328 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,150 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,523 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,748 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,977 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,246 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,262 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow