Son of Prince
Of course my love has the baby dropped darling ? Lean on me
Horus in naked because kidnappers take his cloth "Yeah help me to out of this. I felt not good in my belly."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Ok do you need to.sit down.for a bit what can I do to help?"
Go out of this place first. The kidnappers will come back soon. I'm not much bad now I can go with you Now!!
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(You want me to leave you there? And I hide on the shadows as the kidnappers enter and I watch as the make fun of you and than at night we both escape?)
Yeah I want to water break in the desert and labor in oasis after I labor we out of oasis and meet kidnappers during way back home you fight wit them make the flee but that make you labor in desert too. Is that OK?
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yup fine by me)
The Prince is hiding in the darkest corner as the kidnappers and his men walk in

(K)
How are you feeling today you seem very comfortable what do you think boys there's a murmer of agreement we cant have that chain his legs far apart and his arms he smiles as you try to struggle
"Stop talking shit!!!! and go out I didn't want to saw your face anymore" Horus shout
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) lets see how your baby's like this and start to push on your belly boys spread his legs further apart You need to be punished I'm in charge and you will learn that very soon I watch as your legs are chained even further apart I start to press down on your belly
( is this too rough for you?)
Arghhhhh What are you doing shit? You'll make me in labor. Is that you want?
Horus felt pleasure in his belly and his babies get lower.
(You want me to labor with K? If you want it's ok and you maybe fight with his after my labor. It's up to you.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
( What if you start having contractions but your water don't break till we escape?)
What you want you can tell me now.
You want Horus to water break now and labor with K or you wan me to labor with the prince and my water'll break soon You can tell me all the time.
and I think I like to labor with K with his rough and bad haha.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok you can labour here and give birth in dessert?
You choose if you start off I'll follow so if you want to Labour here that's fine)
(I think I want to labor and give birth now with K and for you it's up to you)
After K press down on my belly. I felt babies kicked hardly and widely and I felt wet on my thigh.
Oh shit!!!! What happened K lets see my birth canal please. Ahhhh!!!!

(You can rough and bad as you want because I love it too)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) I press down harder enjoying your pain place his legs together and soon his legs are side by side shut
What are you doing Shit!!! Arghhhh It's so pain I felt the babies lower so fast and he my belly full with more pleasure I felt his water still in my birth canal it's broke bunt can't leak because K shutting legs.
Arhggg Lets I spread my legs noww
PM me If you want to RP. 
Can you PM in another one RP.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ya sure
(K)
Gets a seats and enjoys watching you struggle "I've never seen some gov birth with their legs can't wait to be the first to witness it" enjoying the fact your suffering

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,835 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,278 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,739 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,341 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,155 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,586 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,771 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,984 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,247 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,265 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow