Son of Prince
I spreaded my legs that make alot of water broke out.
Arghhhh I felt the urge is coming it's make my body shaking and heavy breath.
Huh Huh Huh I try to control my breath.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(K)
"Chain his legs shut I order my men I don't want hof spread his legs at all"
Huh huh huh I can spread my legs more widely. I heavy urge is coming. Can you help me K help me to know about my dilated.
Arhhhhhhghh i'm falling to the floor because heavy sharp pain
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K)
I move back "nobody helps him" he's gonna birth on his own
You're the demon. I try to squat by my self and holding the wall the help him not fall.
Arghhhhhh I tried to push but nothing happen.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) (are your legs still chained closed)
Enjoying watching you suffer I order on of the men to unchain 1 of your hands from the wall
yeah still closed

I watched K with angry eyes. but I stopped because big concentration is coming.
Arhhgggg shit!!! I can't push more because your chain me my birth ass not opens widely for the babies.
Ahwwwwwww I groan with the pain.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) I grin when I hear how much pain your in
"Guess what I don't care"
Arghhhh Shit!!! I felt the babies lower and maybe the babies head are ready to out but my birth ass still not opens because K's chain.
Please K unchain me please. I want to push.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) Hmmm un chain his hands that's all you will unchain
Ahhh I feel babies pop out from his ass. Arhggg I must push now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) well push than maybe you'll manage
I start to push again. and control my breath
Arhggggggggg Come out babies. I bite my lips to help in my pain and my face in red.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Would you like K to leave and the Prince to be there to help you birth?)
Yeah It's good.

I'm still push harder Arggggggghhhhhhh I hope someone help me
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) getting bored decides to leave
Prince's pov

As soon as the kidnapper leave I race to horace and tug at the chain's at his legs trying to loosen them but I can't baby I can't loosen.the chain I'm gonna try and get my hand between your legs and get the baby out can you bend your legs at all?
"Oh thank god you came my prince" Yeah I bent my legs and felt a lot of water pop out. "Help me my prince How about my dilated and babies head. "
PM me If you want to RP. 
I can barely get my hand between horaces legs he's chained so right I think I can feel a bulge my love but I don't know how your going to push him out your legs are so tight together
Ohh god!!! big urge coming ArgHHHHH I moan I want to push now Tribias. Ahhhhhh I push hard but I didn't know how about my babies.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,836 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,279 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,740 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,344 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,156 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,654 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,775 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,985 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,247 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,265 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow