Son of Prince
How far can you move from the wall my love as a idea forms in my mind
Can I hold you body for squatting my prince I think it's good because you can help me.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Of course my love ignoring the slight pain in my stomach as I help him lean on me and lower there's a little more room but still not enough for.the baby to.come hopefully the baby will squeeze through
I feel better now I'm focused on pushing I feel the urges begin I felt alot of pressure inside my belly huh huh huh I tried to control my breathe
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Your doing great its gonna be very hard birth as your legs are chained but know I'll be here every step of the way as I wipe the sweat from your brow
Thanks my princeI so lucky to meet you I feel babies head pop out but so tight I keep pushing Arghhhhh Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I longly moaned very long
PM me If you want to RP. 
Your doing great my love keep going its getting harder to ignore the.pain in my belly but I.Don let it show
I keep pushing my hips very widely now I grip and squeeze his shoulder. the help me can push more Arggghhhhh I push with all i can. I felt babies head moving out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It's coming my love keep pushing as I try and spread his legs wider apart
I push with biggest and hardest. my body shaking. me legs spread widely. I pant and gasped. they out my prince our baby out !!!!!
PM me If you want to RP. 
The first one is my love rest you'll need energy for the next on I heard a key being turned I race back to the shadows as (k) returned

I see you managed well lets watch you birth the second baby stand up he ordered
Shit!!!! Why you coming? go out!!!!! I shouted and felt next concentration coming.

(Is other one RP make you bored? If yes we can stop it)
PM me If you want to RP. 
( I can't seem to get into it like I'm getting into this one I'm sorry)

(K) stands up and pushes down hard on your belly
Stop!!! Stop it now!!! I gasped with red face and sweaty face. he make me can't breathe normally. and now I must focus in my urge. Arggg I felt baby head get lower in my ass.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) Let's get things moving and I push harder
Ahhhhhrhhrh I push harder and try to bent my legs. Unchained me now!!! I want my legs spread more. Arghhh I push again.

(Do you have any RP? haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
( I have a semi idea but its rough ill pm you in a hour once I've gotten it better)

(K) no your gonna give birth legs closed and standing or your baby dies no hurry up I'm a busy man
"My prince will kill you man" I'm very angry in his thinking but now I must focus in my contraction. Arghhhh I try to push more and more Owwwww It's stuck i can't do that.
please You can kill me but let my babies alive.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) Oh your Prince will save you men grab him

Prince's pov

Before I can react I'm being grabbed from my corner

(K) chain him up legs closed and lets give him my present and shoves a vial of liquid down his throat

Prince's pov

I struggle and start to choke what was that stuff I gag

(K) oh you'll see
(you still not drank it. Right?)
No Stop it please give it to me I'll drink it let him go please i'll do all your direction and all you want just don't do it with him. I started to cry there is more contraction in my belly but in it's a tiny thing when compare with my prince now.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,835 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,279 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,740 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,344 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,155 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,632 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,774 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,985 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,247 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,265 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow