Son of Prince
(K) grins and shoves the drink down the.Prince's throat

Prince's pov

Choking and gagging what is it I giggle

(K) lets say it makes your baby's grow faster but makes you pregnant for longer meaning you and the baby's will definitely die in childbirth
Oh no Why did you do this? your're not human Oh no my prince I didn't want you to die i'm sorry to make you like this. we should not met i'm make you die i'm sorry i cry and saw my prince.

(You want him die?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
( he won't die )

Prince's pov just push my love I know you can.do it
Ok I'll do it. I take a deep breath and start to push with all i can I push myna times harder and longer my facr in red and my body was shaking with the effort. I very pant and sweated I push for long time.
Arghhhh Ahgffffff agrgggggggggg I push for long time and i felt baby out of me belly. "the baby!!!! the baby is out oh god i hugged my baby"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I'm sol proud of you baby I'll love you soo much
what about my prince? what did you fell?
PM me If you want to RP. 
It's growing I pant
Just breath my prince.you can't die. please
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oh god as ok struggle against the chains
Tobias You can do it you can do something that i can't.
(Is K still with us?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(K) decides to leave and go check on his men
(OK)
Tobias bend you legs that make easy to push.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Baby we need to get out of here I can't give birth here are those the keys on the table?
Yes it's in the table but how can we get it?
PM me If you want to RP. 
Please baby get me out of here
OK I tried to move ant than I moved to the table and get the key I unchained my self and my prince. "Did you have horse in the outside? maybe we can go out of here"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ya I groan as the baby's continue to grow we need to leave now
Clam down my prince I carried him and my babies to the horse "K was not here it's a good thing" I help him climb to horseback and I climb to covered him and rode a horse out of here. "We can do it my prince I'll bring you to the palace"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mmm hurry I.say focusing on breathing after we have been riding for an hour I tell horace to stop the horse the baby's are coming Now as.I feel the first baby drop and start to clog to my entrance
What!!!! My prince try to not push now. I saw the oasis maybe we can go there.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prince of peace Gadiva22 266 13,835 12-17-2018, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,279 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,739 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,344 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,155 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,608 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,772 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,984 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Pregnant father and son (one on one first come first serve) popop 45 8,247 05-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Wickedboy619
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,265 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow