The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
Sora was shouting, screaming and yelling, as the first baby was crowning down into his birth cannal. "Arghh... he is so fucking huge!" The boy closed his eyes and tossed his head backward as he pushed harder. "Nnnnnghhhhh ahhhh fuccckkk!!!" The baby's huge head was starting coming out, stretching his hole so wide and his contractions grew even worse. He breathed fast now through gritting teeth, huffing as he pushed with all his might, his face red from the effort.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"If you don't hurry it will just get worse for you." Adam says and gives a slight push on Sora's belly. He feels movement and shivers in arousal. 
Sora keeps pushing hard, and finaly all the babies were out, safe and healthy. He pushed the placenta out and then he fainted, exhausted of the hard birth. His belly deflated to its original size.
Adam chuckles and takes down the final notes then wheels the cart out of the room. He moves them down the hall and hands it off to someone else then steps into a room with the two way mirror and tons of monitors focused on a snake like being. He then presses a button and speaks into a microphone.

"OK he will be ready in a bit."
Sora woke up, a little bit dizzy and still weak from the birth. He hole felt sore and painful, but still streched and open from the birth. He sighed, and wanted to eat something. He felt hungry, and thirsty. "Hello? Adam? Where are you?" He calls, when the door opened and snake-like creature came inside the room.
"Adam isss not here." It hisses in a deep voice. It is a snake humanoid two legs two arms but a snake like face and a long thick snake tail covered in dark green almost black scales. "You are truly beautiful." Hr hisses and two cocks start to grow from the slit between it's legs.
Sora looked eyes widened at the two thick slimy cocks. "Noooo!!! Please! No more!" He begged, but the snake man was looming over him and lust in his eyes as his piston himself on Sora's hole. 
Sora was helpless to resist. 
His tongue slithers out of his mouth and licks Sora's cheek. He shivers in delight as he rubs his cocksagainst the boy's hole teasingly. "You tassste amazzing." Adam from behind the glass moans and palms himself, he zooms in one camera on the boy's ass as the cocks stretch out the hole further than before. The creature hisses and sinks in slowly. His first cock is pointed and looks like it has rings going down it as the second's tip flares out with little nubs and has large bulbous bumps like a pearl implanted cock but the pearls are the size of ping pong balls..
Sora crys out as the two thick cocks penetrates him and stretching his hole so wide. 
"Wwwooo!!" He gasps, gripping his restraints as he holds his breath, trying to adjust to the massive shafts size. "You so big!" He grunts, shivering, feeling the cocks sliding deeper into his birth canal and going even deeper inside his womb. "Nghhh!" His own little cock get erect against his will. He grits his teeth hard, trying not to scream.
He hisses out a laugh as his long forked tongue wraps around the boy's little human cock and starts moving slowly teasingly like his thrusts. He rolls deeply in and his hand presses down on the belly and he grins with sharp pointed teeth as he feels his own cock within the boy. "Ohh yesss you will give birth to many many eggsss. Give me a big brood. My eggsss are the sssizze of what you humansss call cantaloupesss. The sssmallessst brood will be of ten. I hope to get asss many asss twenty out of you. I wasss promisssed you won't break ssso easssaly. Let's put that to the test." He hisses and start to gain speed and power in his hips, the table groaning under the presure of each thrust.
Sora moaned loudly, his body bouncing on the metal bed, as the snake man fuck him so hard. He feels the snake man huge balls slapping against his ass cheeks over and over. The sensation was overwhelming and he start feeling pleasure against his will. "Ooohhh... nghh your eggs? Twenty... ahhh mmm ... its too much... i will be huge as a mountain! I cant ... oohhh fuck... it feels so goodd....yess ohhh!" He groans feeling the two thick cocks hitting inside his womb again and again. His nipples gets hard as hell, and his own little cock was throbbing with precum.
He growls with pleasure as his tongue works faster and faster and the forks poke at your slit sliding slightly inside then retreating fucking it over and over in time with the pounding of his cocks. He groans and starts to loos a bit of rhythm. He is so close his bumps and ridges catching on the hole and walls causing them to pull and tug. He focuses and the nubs on his second cock push and rub the walls of the boy's womb trying to catch and dig in.
Sora gasps loudly groaning like a whore. The snake man's tounge was to much stimulating his cock, and he cried out as he erupt all over his still flat belly. As the Snake man's thrusts speed up Sora felt his twp cocks are throbbing and pulsing hard and his huge balls are swelling. "Fill me up! Please! Ooohh nnghh make me huge with your babies!" He pleaded to the snake man, his womb begging to be filled.
He grins and says "With Pleassure" He pulls out to the tip then slams back in both cocks flooding the fertile womb with is hot seed. He growls and hisses in pleasure as his pearl like bulbs in his cock bulge out into huge knots keeping them connected and no cum flowing out. After a few minutes he pants and laps up Sora's cum. Adam strolls in cock out and hard as rock.

He grabs one small tube and takes hos of the boy's cock and pushes it in all the way so he has a catheter and two larger tube with small suckers attach to Sora's nipples and then finally as the snake man pulls out and leaves the room Adam shoves another but plug in and starts the process of milking the boy to feed the babies and filling him further with growth accelerant.
Sora eyes rolls backward, his all body shivering from pleasure as his womb was flodded by the massive load of the Snake man. His belly expanded more and more, and after long minutes as the creature pulls out, he felt the familiar tubes back in his ass and two more in his nipples milking him. "Ooohhh nnooo!!! Ahhh!" He groaned filling his milk been sucked out and flowing inside the tubes while the liquid tube keep pumping in his ass and make the babies grew larger and faster by the minute. He was looking heavily pregnant now, his bellybutton pop out again and few kicks inside his belly make him shivering in arousal. "Ooohh... so big" he moaned, so helpless preggnant slut as he was.
Adam grins and places his hand on the growing belly feeling the babies being encased in eggs and soon big enough to come out so he pulls the plug out and puts on the gloves. He reaches into Sora's ass deeply and pokes around for a bit. "If you think this is a lot wait for the next one. She will fill you so full we will have to hang you upside down so you wont be crushed."  he grips the sack and pulls hard letting the water run out but this time he quickly stands up and pushes his cock in, His tip hitting the eggs pushing them back up into the womb.
Sora screams loudly as his water breaks and Adam thrusts his cock into his ass. 
"Aaaahhh nghhh god im in labor!" He feels the babies coming out as the eggs presses against his birth cannal but Adam's cock keep shovong them back inside, and caused a lot of pain and pleasure to the poor boy. 
"Nooo!!!" His belly was bouncing now back and forth, Adam's cock going in and out in slurp wet noises. All this time his nipples was still milking by the tubes, and his own cock erupt again and again, orgasming non stop. 
"Nnghhh!" The boy's belly muscels squeezed Adam's cock so hard like a vice milking him inside Sora's contracting birth cannal. "Babies are coming out!" He groans.
Adam groans and pumps faster until he pulls out and cums all over his belly then walks over to grab the cart. "Come on now give them up. Such a slut maybe we should keep them in there and see how big they get. You will be giving birth to so many babies you will be ruined." One of the eggs are starting to crown and he grins sadistically as he grabs it and shoves with all his might to push it and all the ones behind it back so far up into his womb the imprint of it is pushing on his belly. "Ha you are so big you look like someone climbed in there."
Soda cried out and yelled from pain. "Ahhhh nooo stop! I need to birth those eggs!" He screamed in agony, pushing the eggs out but Adam keep pushing them back. Sora's huge belly quivered and spasms as the eggs stretched his womb and pressed on his guts. "Fffuucckk!"" He shouted, his face red gritting his teeth hard and grunting as he trying to push them out. 
Adam grins sadistically as he laps up Sora's tears. He then suddenly waited for a contraction and grabs hold of an egg and rips it out of the teens womb and lays it on the cart. "You are so beautiful." The scientist hums into the boy's ear. He keeps pushing them in and suddenly pulling them out. Once he gets down to the last one he picks up the ones already born and starts shovig them back in one at a time, prolonging the labor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,205 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,441 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,122 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,969 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,195 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,137 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,875 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg