The creatures breeder (closed with wolfenbreeder)
Sora's water breaks. He felt a gush of water flows out of his ass, and the first huge centaur baby is crowning down his birth canal. He push and push and scream and yell- but nothing happen. The baby is stuck.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam huffs in frustration and snaps on some gloves to try and help. He sticks both of his arms up into Sora's ass. He grabs hold of the struggling baby and twists it around a bit until it slips down and the human  part is born but the horse half still needs to be pushed out especially with the help of the second one pushing at it.
Sora screamed and grunted with effort as he pushed red faced his belly quivering and moving lower in his firm. The second baby pushed the first one out and finaly he came out as well, all covered with cum and blood.
Adam pushes the button to flip Sora over as others come in to clean up and bring a tray of soup and water out. Adam sat down in a chair and finished up his notes as Sora calmed down.
Sora was trying to catch his breath. He was too weak for another birth. His body won't stand it. "I need a break" he said to Adam, panting.
Adam wheels closer and starts helpig him eat. He doesn't speak justs shoves a pillow under Sora's head and leaves taking the tray and chair with him. Once he gets back to the room on the other side of the mirror he looks down at his notes and sighs. "What is going on?" He asks himself as he looks at the boy as flops down onto his chair.
Sora fell a sleep soon as Adam gone. The chair wasnt comfortable enough, but he has nothing else. soon he start dreaming on his babies, missing them very much and nursing then with his nipples. finaly he wakes up, and looks up at the mirror. "Adam! what do you have me do today?" he start getting use to be a breeder...
Adam checks his charts and then walks in with a tray of food for Sora. "You got some more clients." He say as he starts to feed him. 
Sora ate the food his belly growling in hunger. "Thanks. which clients?" he asked.
"New ones. We don't need to stretch you for this type of creature." He says that then cleans up and gives the teen a short sponge bath before leaving. A few minutes later the door opens and a big blueish green blob monster comes through the door. It makes a gurgling noise as it gestures to it's middle area. It's body is filled with these baseball sized orbs slightly more solid than the creature.
Sora looked in distress. this creature was hell creepier then the others. he try to run, but his hands and legs were still tied. "Uhm...hello... can i help you?" he tried to smile at the gurgling figure, although he shivered with fear, dont knowing what will happen to him if he will mate with that thing.
It gives a creepy slimy grin and it shapes it's body into a tube, lining the eggs up and along with itself and the eggs it pushes into Sora's ass. It enters his womb expanding the teen's belly with it's whole size. It then starts moving and pushing and expanding, stretching Sora's ass and womb. 
"Ahhhhhhh!!! nooooo!!! stoppppp!!! it hurts!!!!!!!!" Sora cry out in pain as his ass and womb streched like a baloon and his belly expand more and more. he closed his eyes and screamed in pain, gripping the table hard as he bounce on it.
It starts to gurgle and spin around like sloshing water. It flings the eggs ou of it's body one at a time. It then starts to push and press against Sora's prostate. 
Sora arched his body and climaxed hard shivering with pleasure as he came non stop shooting his seed all over his swelling bloated belly. "ooooohhhhhh nggghhhh fuuuccckkk!!!" he howls like a slut.
A small tendril of goo slips out of Sora's ass and slurps up his cum. It pauses and starts jumping and moving rapidly around in the breeding bitch's womb. It then flows out of his ass and forms again onto the floor eggless.
"Ooohhh!" Sora huffed. He didnt no what is happening, and the goo and oozing sensation in his womb make him cry out and climax again and again, as he finaly start to have cramps as his massive belly sloshed up and down. "Oohh nghh babies coming!" He cried and start to push the eggs out of his ass.
The goo gurgles again and slips a part of it back inside to help move the babies around. It slurps up Sora's cum and then encaseshis cock and suddenly starts sucking and tugging on the teens balls. The goo strokes the huge belly as the first one slips out.
Soren moaned as he pushed the eggs,out. "Ooohhh!! So big!!!" His belly quivered and shake as he push.
The blob monster gurgles louder and presses hard on your still slightly swollen babies. It is getting impatient and starts to push more out faster. It starts to push two out at a time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,206 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,973 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,200 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg