Our love (closed with dolria1)
"Look like a whale haha I think you're so hot with huge belly"Sam said
"Hello my dear I can't wait the day that you come out" Sam spoke with Sora's belly, rubbing it and he kissed Sora. What the plan do you want to do today honey?
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Mmm how about you fuck me in the bath with that big cock of yours?" Sora winked teasingly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Fuck you Is it good for the baby?
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(He has triplets- three babies)
Yeah babe it's OK doctor said it's fine to have sex.
(Sorry I forgot it I love many babies too)
I can do if you wan honey. Sam moved Sora to the shower. he take his and Sora's cloth off. What do you want honey you on top of me right?
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sora put his hands over the shower wall and spread his legs apart in standing position. "Fuck me from behind babe. I dont want the belly get in the way".
Yeah honey Just you can do this haha. Sam put his hard cock inside Sora and sliding his cock faster "Arghhhh" You still hot honey.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sora moaned as Sam fucked him hard and good, his big belly bouncing. He puts Sam's hands on his belly to feel the babies moving inside him. "I think babies loving their daddy's cock" he laughed and groaned in pleasure..
"Haha come my dears come to touch your father" cock Sam put his cock more deeply and squeeze Sora's belly that make more pleasure.
"You want to play with me?" Sam bited Sora's ear.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oooh yes!" Sora gasped and howled with pleasure as Sam bite his ear.
Arghhhhhhhh Sam cum inside Sora that make Sora 's belly are more bigger and pleasure and he used his fingers on Sora's ass hole.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sora howled and climax as well. he collapsed on the shower floor, panting. his huge belly was so big now that he had to rest.
"honey are you ok? If you want to rest i'll hold you to the bed". Sam take his cock out of Sora but still rubbing his belly and kissed his neck.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"no, its fine" Sora pulled him closer and kissed him. "do you think you have more in there?" he rubb Sam's cock and pressed it with his belly. "im not setisfied yet" he said teasingly.
Yeah as you wish honey. Sam put his hard cock inside Sora again but more deeper. Ahhhh you're so tight but I'll enlarge you ass now. I put my cock quickly. Huhhh Can I cum inside you honey I can't hold it anymore.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"ooohh yes cum inside me babe fill me up!" he moaned in pleasure.
(I'm forgot to asked how many babies you were carrying?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(triplets)
Ahha Ahrgg Arhhhhh I released a lot of cum inside Sora that make him look overdue and I pressed his belly to increase his pleasure. "Hell yeah honey now I want you in heavy pleasure" and he felt the baby kicked widely.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sora gasped loudly his huge belly expanding even more, as his skin creaked streching from the extra load. " ooohhh mmm fuck yes so good!" he moaned like a slut and cummed again all over his big belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,231 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,050 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8