Our love (closed with dolria1)
"arghhhh you want more honey I have a lot of it" i lean and still put my cock more inside Sora and "I want you in pleasure" You think our babies liked it?
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"yes they love it" i moan as you fuck me again.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
I fucked him again by sliding my cock in and out of his ass. I felt my cum in Sora's belly touch my cock but I can cum more and more. ArghhhhhhhI cum until my sperm overflow from his ass and make so huge and can't stand anymore.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sora rolled his eyes and moaned as he climax again and again. he rubb his own cun over his huge belly with his hands. " im so full of cum and babies now" he giggled playfuly. " i think its time to go to bed. can you carry me babe?"
Yeah I can. I carried Sora to the bed and lay down biside him. "You look so hot now honey. Do you want I rubs your belly with oil? that make you get sleep better."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yes please" i moan happily.
I spreaded the oil on his belly and slowly rubs his belly. "oh honey you.re so huge"
Hey babies sey hello with your father I spoke with his belly while I playing his belly?
PM me If you want to RP. 
I moan as you rubb my big belly with oil. "I think the babies loving it" I smile, "and me too" i kiss you.
I kissed him hotter and still rubbing his belly the babied still kicked and more harder. "Lets your mommy rest my boys" Do you want to sleep now? I'll continue until you fall asleep
PM me If you want to RP. 
Suddenly Sora felt a pain in his belly, and a gush of water flow out of his ass and spread over the bed. "Omg babe! Im in labor!" He screamed in panic.
Oh shit!! Clam down honey what can i help you? do you want to go to hospital?
PM me If you want to RP. 
Nooo!! Check if my hole dialting yet! I screamed.
your dialating about 8 cm honey is you want to push now? if you want me to do anything you can tell.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I ask you for some towels as I start to push. Ahhhhhh!!! Sam!!! Its hurt!!! Rubb my belly!!!
I give towels to him and started rubs his belly "your belly was very hard honey. you must try to control your breath it'll help you better"
PM me If you want to RP. 
i screamed loudly and start to push, breathing heavily. "Ahhhhhhh!!! fuckk!!!" my ass hole open so wide as the first baby is crowning.
Yeah honey I saw baby's head i still rubbing his belly. you did it better continue push more. If you want me to do anything you can tell me.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sora cried out and pushed harder, gritting his teeth hard and grunting. "ahhhhhh!!!" the head of the first baby pop out, streching his hole, and finaly, the rest of the body was out. the baby screamed red face. it was a girl.
You do the best honey I kissed him and lets him rest on the bed before next baby come.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sora kissed him back, and soon the second baby crowned down in his birth cannal and pressed his hole. that one was bigger then the first one. he screamed. "Ahhhhhhh!!! fuckkkk!!" gasped in pain and tried to push the baby out of his anus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,220 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,022 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8