Birth RP (Closed with Runde)
Sam finished breathing through the contraction and looked over at Jason sheepishly, loosening the grip on his hand. "Sorry."

"That was only 10 minutes," John said calmly. He held up his phone. "I figured someone should keep track of that."
"Thanks, Dad." Jason said. He turned to Sam. "They're getting closer. Should I get it all ready downstairs?"
"I think I'll come too," Sam said, squirming in the recliner as he tried to get up. "This is a really uncomfortable position. I think I want to walk."
Jason helped his husband up and led him to the stairs.

"Should we come, too?" Nora yelled.
"I'll be back soon, Ma." Jason yelled back.
Nora slumped against her seat, defeated.
Sam walked down the stairs to their furnished basement awkwardly, a combination of the ache in his back and one of the side effects of labor he had glossed over in planning the birth - a raging erection. They had been told more than once during their birthing classes that it *could* happen, but didn't happen to everyone. He had just figured it wouldn't happen to him since he hadn't gotten exceptionally horny while pregnant. But during that last contraction he had gotten hard immediately.

"Jas, I have an erection," Sam said with a little groan. "I can't sit or else everyone will be able to see."

(Little slow. I'm at the grocery store)
(No worries!)
"Don't worry about it." He reassured Sam, "Nobody's coming down here until you say. We're totally alone." Jason gave a small smirk. They were alone.

Jason lowered his laboring husband onto the small sofa. He dimmed the lights a bit so as to not put so much strain on Sam's eyes, which were already irritated from the sweat that had dripped into them.
"Ugh," Sam sighed and reached for the waistband of his sweats. "Help me get these off. I'm so warm."

He shifted in the couch, lifting his hips as best he could for Jason to pull his sweats down, leaving his boxers on. He pulled his own shirt off, wiping at the sweat on his chest with it.
Jason looked over to see his husband's belly completely exposed. He could see their child moving about within her father, and began to wonder what it would be like when she was out in the open world.

"How's the...you know, situation?"
"It feels really obvious," Sam admitted, shifting and squirming. "I can't reach my dick and I can't believe I really want to have sex right now."

Sam ran a hand through his hair, looking at Jason pleadingly. "This is not what I expected."
Jason gave a small chuckle. "Well, we'll take it one step at a time." He leaned very close to Sam and removed his own pants, so he was laying in his boxers. He kissed Sam's neck, eliciting moans from his laboring husband.

"How does it feel...?"
"I want you to kiss me," Sam said, tugging Jason closer. He pressed their lips together, enjoying the comforting taste and feel of his husband's mouth even as he tensed with a contraction.
Jason leaned into Sam's kiss and relished in it. He felt Sam tense under him and briefly broke the kiss, but Sam pulled him right back in.
It was easier with Jason kissed him, touching him. The contraction hurt and made his back ache, but it felt distant in the face of Jason's mouth and hands. He wished they could get closer and still kiss, but his belly would get in the way so he made do with Jason hovering near him. He moaned into the kiss, nipping lightly at Jason's lower lip.

"I love kissing you," he murmured before kissing him again.
Jason wrapped his arms around Sam's back and continued to kiss him. For whatever reason, now, in the heat of a pivotal moment, was one of the most romantic times he had ever felt with Sam. Why? Why now? It didn't matter. They were enjoying themselves, and that's all that mattered.
Sam pulled away, panting a little against Jason's mouth. "Do you remember how they used to talk about sex during our birthing classes? And how we laughed so much about it, how much we doubted I would want to have sex while I was in labor? We were so sure. It's all I want right now."
Jason gave a more serious expression. "Totally. It's just...tell me if something happens, okay? I don't want you or the baby to get hurt." He moved so he was directly over Sam with one leg on either side of him, and Sam's erect penis was directly behind him. "Like this?"
"I promise," Sam said, running a hand down Jason's back. "And no. I ... do you remember how they said if you took me it could actually help with stretching me out for the birth?"

Sam tugged Jason so he was facing him. "You can say no, but that's what I want. I want you in me."
Jason smirked again. "Oh...now I see. Well, I hate to ask this, but I think you're going to have to get on your hands and knees." He helped Sam up and got him into position. He walked over and grabbed some lube from a nearby drawer, silently hoping that the company upstairs wasn't listening too intently.

"Ready?"
Sam grabbed one of the pillows off the couch and shoved it under his belly so it could rest, taking some of the pressure off his back. He looked over his shoulder at Jason, at the erection tenting Jason's boxers.

"I - ow," Sam grunted a little as another contraction started. He breathed through it. "Once this is over."
Jason waited for the contraction to pass before carefully inserting himself into Sam. It felt like it had been forever. He slowly began to increase in speed, lightly gripping Sam's back as he did so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,050 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8