Birth RP (Closed with Runde)
Sam groaned, dropping his head forward to rest on the edge of the couch as Jason moved inside of him. It felt so good, his body already sparking with pleasure. He started to push back into the thrusts, wondering to himself how he had gone so long without Jason inside of him. He only hoped it felt good for him as well.

"Jas," Sam moaned. "You feel so good."
Jason could hardly hear Sam -- he was way too focused on the enormous amount of sexual release and pleasure he was feeling. He increased his intensity more, and he could feel Sam tensing around him.

"S-so do you."
Sam panted through a contraction that managed to push its way ahead of the pleasure he was feeling. He whimpered a little and tightened around Jason's cock. The baby kicked and shifted, her head shifting further down in his belly. It felt like the contraction went on for so long this time before it finally passed and he relaxed a little, his body trembling.
Jason took no notice of the contraction, assuming it was response to the sex. Jason suddenly felt an urge.

"Sam, I'm gonna-"
"Please," Sam said, turning his head to look at Jason. "I can't reach. Touch me."

Sam let out a sigh of relief as Jason wrapped his hand around Sam's dick, stroking him in time with his thrusts. He relaxed into it, everything feeling so good through the haze of sex.

"I'm going to come," Sam groaned and pushed back, fucking himself back on Jason's dick as he spasmed, coming hard.
Jason reached his climax shortly after, and his emptied his load into Sam. He gently removed himself and collapsed on the ground, looking Sam in the eyes. They both gave exhausted smiles to each other. It was worth it.
Sam reached up a shaking hand to touch Jason's face, stroking his cheek gently. "I love you so much."
Jason grabbed his husband's hand and kissed it. "Love you too, babe."

Suddenly, Sam was seized with what looked to be a particularly bad contraction. "Sam? You ok?" Jason asked.
Sam moaned and gripped at Jason's hand, rocking his hips against the contraction. He shook his head, panting and trying to keep his breathing regular to deal with the contraction.

"Hurts," Sam moaned and started to move, straightening up and gripping the couch. "Oh god, Jas."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8