Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )
Doctor: "Ohhh Joseph, dear boy, your water just broke....you are about to give birth to your first child, my dear!! take your clothes out and how far apart are your contractions now?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take my clothes of showed very huge belly with babies kicking all the time "Ahhh not felt now doc but it's pain "
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Doctor: "it will be a little painful, sweet child...since this is your first time, you will feel the pain...from the next time onward, you you won't feel the pain too much...push slightly young boy...."
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
"Ahh it's hurts doc what i must do now please help" i clutched my belly and spread my legs for the doctor see my ass for labour my babies
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Doctor: "hold on young stud.i will call your dad.i need his help.."
[doctor exits, calls dad and both dad and doctor enter now]
Dad: "Ahhh, Joseph, i am so proud of you baby! you are about to make me grandpaa! push baby, push!"
Doctor: "dad, can you please massage his belly so that the child comes down?
son, push son, push"
"It's hurts dad it's hurts i can't do it" Joseph said with dad
Joseph start to push and spread his legs widely
"Hey doc what i must do now? i don't know it's my first time" Joseph asked the doctor his face in red now
PM me If you want to RP. 
Dad: "son, i know you can do it...please don't break down, son..."
Doctor: "push Joseph...push...push with all your strength...as hard as you can..and take short and quick breaths...do not give in...
Dad, can you please bring send in Eugene with a bowl of hot water?"
Joseph "Okay dad i'll do it please massage my belly it's help" Joseph grabs the each side of the bed and leaned his back to the bed and start to push "Ahhhhh it's dot's move. how about my dilated now?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Dad massages Joseph's belly while Eugene brings a large bowl of warm water...
doctor: "the hole need to widen young boy...i can't even see the head yet..give more strength...breathe more, push harder.."
Eugene was totally scared to see how much pain it caused to give birth
"Yeah i know but it's hurts Ahhhhh" Joseph breathe heavily and push harder. He pinched his fingers to the bed. His face very sweaty and he gasps with the pain.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Doctor (to dad): "i think i have to do this to your son...it will be little easy for him then to deliver the baby...
(to Joseph) hey Joseph, wait.calm down...stop for a while.."saying this, the doctor put down his own pants and immediately entered his hard erect cock inside the young pregnant boy's cunt hole straight and direct....within seconds he started pounding and gasping and soon flooding the area with fluid...
Doctor: "now it will be ready Joseph, the place is already slippery with my cum over there...just push and the baby will come!"
"Ahhhh" Joseph gasped with waht the doctor did with him it's felt better than previous and he start to push again.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Joseph push harder "Hou about the baby? did you see the baby head now?" Joseph said in pant
PM me If you want to RP. 
Doctor: "yes!! yes!! it is coming!! push harder boy!! the head is visible now!! Eugene, keep massaging your brother's belly...i think i might need to put some more juice in your hole, Joseph!"
Joseph : "Please give it more doctor it's help me a lot." Joseph said and push harder his hand grab the bed and he spread his legs wider.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Doctor: "Dad, i am sorry i have to do this to your son...but if my sperm stays there inside him after the baby is born, that might leave him pregnant once again...you sure your son needs my juice once again? if you say yes, i will do it; if you say no, i won't..."
Joseph : No!!!! I don't want it. I want get pregnant with only with my husband and I'll try to push by myself
Joseph said and push harder he screamed louder with the pain but it's better than he get pregnant with onther man not his husband
PM me If you want to RP. 
a lot of bleeding started by now...
Dad: "doctor, do it...if by chance Joseph gets pregnant with that, then we can later on find a carrier surrogate boy to carry that baby....but right now, since this is Joseph's first childbirth, it will be too much if you don't seed his hole...i still remember the first time i gave birth!!"
Doctor: "Very well Dad..."
saying this, he thrust in his long, thick beautifully hanging dick into Joseph for a second time...Joseph could feel the doctor's meat and he felt the pleasure at the same time...but the pain of the baby coming was also there....he was lost in a mixture of pleasure and pain together!
Joseph :" Go out i don't want it!!!!!! I don't want your baby please i don't" Joseph moaned with the painbut it's feel good too
He start to push more with all he can "ahhh i felt the head is it out?"

(Hey don't make joseph pregnant with doc or i don't watn other carry don't make the baby from this please i don't like it."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Doctor: "yeah...you are doing good Joseph..the head has come out...keep breathing and keep pushing young boy! push more!"

(ok.dont worry.i wasn't doing it that way anyway ;) )
"Ahhhhh go out of me!!!!" Joseph screamed and pushed harder his hands squeezing his belly, he grit his teeth and he spread wider. "Eu It's hurts believe me do not get pregnant if you don't want to be like this. Ahhh" Joseph pant and thrid to control his breath more
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,046 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8