Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )
(yes...that's just perfect!)
Hi Dean...meet my new friend Sam..
Hi Sam...this is Dean..my brother..
he is right now 8 months pregnant and this is his 1st pregnancy! no wonder he curses always
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohh "Nice to meet you Dean I'm Sam" i'm watched his belly while i'm speaking
"Haha i'm ok Eugene "
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Sam...come upstairs..i will take you to my room in the 2nd floor....before that, meet my dad in the 1st floor..
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
OK I'll meets your dad. (can you RP in dad?)
(avatar pics is you?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yeah..i will rp dad...and no..that's not me)
*knock knock*
Dad(from inside): coming!
Me: hey dad...what has happened! what's taking so ling in opening the door?
Dad(from inside): these old bones aren't just used to getting pregnant any more...i was young when i carried you and your brothers...this time i didn't mean to get pregnant you know...it was an accidental condom leakage....anyway, why were you knocking?
*opens the door*
Me: Dad...meet my new friend Sam! He is my best friend dad!
I saw at Eugene's dad he still looked young with his belly.
"Hello I'm Sam your Son's friend Nice to meet you" I'm stammer when I meets Eugene's dad but i make everything's normally.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Come to my room Sam....we will enjoy a lot
"OK Eugene" I say goodbye his father and following him.
"Your house and your family was amazing Eugene"
i'm in Eugene's room "What we decide to do today?" I asked.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Thank you Sam...you say that my family is awesome...do you want to be a part of this awesome family Sam? will you marry me Sam?
Marry are you kidding me?!!!! If it's not a kidding Yes I say Yes I'll marry with you.
I clasp clasped his hands and kissed him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I love you Sam...i fell in love with you the very first moment i saw you"
*starts tearing open Sam's dress*
*kiss becomes hotter*
"What are you doing Eugene?"I asked with alarming but I didn't defy him. I moved my hand to his crotch and still kissing hotter
(you want we having sex now?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(No...that wouldn't be a good story...we will be kissing when suddenly Conor, my 19 year old sexy muscular brother enters my room and says sorry and goes out)
Eugene and Sam locked on passionate kiss..
suddenly the door opens w/o knock
Conor: "oops! bro! i didn't know...the two of you...2 of u are...(starts stammering)
Me: breaks off from the passionate kiss....you stupid pumpkin head Conor! what work do you have with me now??
I'm shocking and stop kissed him "I..Is this ok? I mean it don't make you're punished right?"
"I' sorry Eugene if you want i'll go back home now" I saw him with my guilty.
PM me If you want to RP. 
No Sam...its okay...now that we know both of us love each other, it's much easier this way...
Conor, here, meet my boyfriend Sam...he has promised me he will soon become your brother-in-law....
Hello Conor I'm Sam nice to meet you. Do you saw us? Yeah I love your brother and I glad to be your brother-in-low.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(me rp both Eugene and Conor for a few minutes now)
Conor: Big bro...i came to your room becoz i am afraid :(
Eugene: Why? what happened little bro? you are not anymore a 4 year old kid! You are big now! you are 17 remember?
Sam: (u say something :P i dont know what :P )
Conor: actually, i feel like i might be pregnant Eu :(
Eugene: Whattttttttt??? Conorrrrrrrr! you are only 17 Conor!!! Sam, what is he telling!
Clam down Eu. Cornor can you tell us more about your thinking when do you having sex? and if you pregnant who is baby's father?
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene: hey Conor...tell us the truth..who is the father?? how are you sure you are pregnant??
Conor: i am so sorry bro :( about some 6 weeks ago one afternoon i went to the ice-cream parlour on that hill-top...there a couple had come...one of the men was so hot and muscular and was shirtless..his hairy body was attracting me so much! he was in his late 30s...and his husband looked pregnant....he was about 7 months pregnant and couldnot move very much...once this sexy man went to the rest-room leaving his pregnant husband at the table....i followed him to the rest-room...and kindof dashed into him on purpose...then told sorry and kissed him forcefully...he at first looked out of the restroom and then passionately kissed me back...then, we kinda had sex... :(
Wooo What do you decide to do next? you want to tell your father? but If you really pregnant it's not bad thing Conor. Do you checked it with pregnant test?
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,228 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,041 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8