Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )
No Sam..i didn't tell anyone...Eugene is the one i am closest with...i didn't take the pregnancy test yet...but since the last week, i have been throwing up every morning....at first i thought it was some indigestion...i didn't even think i might be pregnant...i mean, the whole incident went out of my head...then yesterday i didn't take any food so that the indigestion repairs.....but today morning also i threw up....and then i calculated the days...it should be 6 weeks today if i really am pregnant....and throwing up started last week...which was suppossed to be the 5th week...and throwin up starts at the 5th week...so, i think i might be pregnant...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clam down Conor! I think you should check it with pregnancy test first. but if you pregnant everything is ok Conor I and your brother will help you for telling your father. Pregnant is no bad things Cornor.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Eugene (to Conor): Conor..go rightaway to the medical store and get a pregnancy kit and test yourself first...if you really are pregnant, don't worry...i and Sam will tell dad about it...but first get it confirmed..
Conor: Okay big bro..love you
[exit Conor]
Eugene (to Sam): see, my young brother might be pregnant and i am still a virgin! it's shameful! destroy my virginity Sam...satisfy yourself....fully satisfy yourself....and let me satisfy myself too!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
It's good if you want it. I start to kiss Eu hotter again and and .I hugged him too close and start to take off his shirt. "Ahhh you are very hot man"
(Having sex now?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene starts taking off Sam's shirt...his hairy chest peeps out at first...then comes out his deep dark belly hole...Eugene's fingers play through Sam's entire body...they play with Sam's body hairs, with Sam's nipples, with Sam's navel hole, and they gradually go down..
I falling in love with Eu but suddenly i think about our future and i said "no Eugene...we shouldn't be doing it now...its not good I think we can do it anytime but not now i't not good for you"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene realizes and says "You are right Sam..."...i shouldn't have an unprotected sex right now...already my dad is pregnant, 3 of my brothers are pregnant, Conor might be pregnant, 3 uncles are pregnant...i should not be have unprotected sex right now...
thanks you understand me Eu. what do you want to do next? or you want me to back home and meet you next dating.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Take me to your home and introduce me to your family Sam!
OK lets go Eu
they reach Sam's home
Before we get into my home I have something to tell you Eu. I lived in my home with my brother and his boyfriend only. my mom and dad was died when i was young. my brother was pregnant about 3 months with his boyfriend.
*Knock..knock* I knocked the door.
Drake
age 29 black hair, green eye, 174 cm with little muscular
I'm resting with my exhaustion from morning sickness and I heard someone knock the door. I opened it.
"Hey Sam! welcome back home Have you eaten something yet?" and I saw guys who come with my borther.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Hey Sam...is that your brother? Ohh..nice to meet you Drake..i am your brother's very close friend...and wow...your belly looks so cute!
(imagining Drake was shirtless)
Drake "Thanks Eu. Sam lets your friend come in our home"
"Ergg ..Sorry feel nauseated from my morning sickness and i should go to toilet now please make yourself at home Eu.

Sam
Sorry for my brother Eu. you want to go to my room?
PM me If you want to RP. 
No problem Sam..this is a common thing during pregnancy...every man in my house have to rush to the toilet these days! i know it better than you!
Yeah Sam I known Haha What about your plan you want to go to my rooms or we go to other place?
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam, lets go to your room...call your brother also...i want to know how he is feeling while being pregnant...because, soon my belly will contain your baby..
*brings Sam's hands and places them on Eugene's muscular stomach*
Yeah I know i'm rubs his belly and bring him to my room "Drake can you come to my room after you finished" I shouted to my brother in the toilet.

Knock Knock**
Sam "Come in"
Drake "What?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Hi Drake, how exactly all this happened? How did you feel it?
(m a bit busy...expect short or no repliesfor the next 5 hours or so)
Yeah I'm feel good to carried my babies in my belly although they make me so tired now. I'm pregnant with my boyfriend he is my coach at the gym. He was working at the gym now and we decide to married after i labor my first pregnancy.
(it' ok)
PM me If you want to RP. 
So, how old is he now? When did the two of you plan to get pregnant?
My boyfriend about 35 years with muscular body, We have plan to get pregnant 2 years after we met.
"How about you Sam do. Do you have Boy/Girlfriend yet? I think you should begin to plan for your life"

Sam : I know Drake and i already have plan for my future. I looking at Eugene
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,221 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8