Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad)
Sean did very well to avoid Eugene, but he knew he couldn't hide from him forever.
Exams were approaching....and exams were never horror for Eugene....
what others prepared studying for 2 weeks, Eugene was exceptionally talented to complete his portion in not more than 3 days...and he always used to too the class...the other meritorious students used to envy him...all the girls and Gus used to just fall for him for no reason...he was smart as well...smart, tall, slim and handsome...there were just so many girls who tried to date him, all in vain...the gays wanted him out for a date too...but they were too shy to ask a guy and so they didn't....all actually thought Eugene had a girlfriend....no one knew the truth that he was gay as well..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean saw Eugene and hid in the broom closet.

(Can we have someone to truly love Sean, even though he is pregnant?)
(Yes...i already have a plan for him...that person is one of the professors named Alex....Will introduce him later on....i am already working a plan on this....you can also give me your ideas regarding this)
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
(I like your idea for Sean.)
(thanks....Any ideas regarding how to introduce Alex?)
(Sean can accidentally bump into him.)
(or may be, this professor always liked Sean....but he maintained a distance as Sean was a just a student, almost half his age...)
(OK. Let's go with that.)
(Can you start with the class scene? i have no clue how to proceed)
Sean was starting his class with his beautiful professor, Alex. Sean couldn't take his eyes off of him.
This was the only class Sean was with Eugene as well...Eugene planned to fuck Ethan this afternoon behind the cafeteria....he was making all sorts of plans when a sexy beast entered the class...all students stood up: "Good aafternoon Professor
Professor Alex: " Good afternoon folks.
sit down...as your previous chemistry professor Mr. Neil is in paternity leave from today, i will be taking your chemistry classes until he joins.."
Sean always liked Alex. He had a little crush on him.
Alex always hid from everyone that he liked boys..
but suddenly in class, he started helping the smart and sexy boys more than the others....
Eugene took advantage of this and used to call the professor on purpose for doubts...and each time he would come, Eugene would brush his hands on his...
both Eugene and Alex used to enjoy this....
Sean didn't like what Eugene was doing to Alex, but he said nothing.
Interaction between Alex and Eugene became a more sure event each day...Alex stopped having his lunch with other faculty members and started hanging out with Eugene during the lunch hours...
Eugene thought to himself "Oh boy, you are great! till this time, it was all students...but now you are almost about to get a faculty member in your pants...you are growing up boy! i am so proud of you!"
Eugene finally got what he wanted: Sex with Alex.
3 weeks almost passed when Alex replaced the chemistry professor...and Eugene and Alex both started hanging out with each other...
Sean wanted Alex. He was in love with him. Now Eugene has fucked that up.
Eugene was just waiting for the right opportunity to get Alex in his pants

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,187 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,959 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,261 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,190 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8