Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
Alex moaned loudly and came into Sam's mouth. "Oh, God! I love you!"
Sam sucking Alex's cum it's so good and make his cock really hard now "I love you too"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alex moaned and tugged on Sam's hair hard. "Fuck me until I have a baby in me."
"Yeah you boy i'll do it" Sam put his cock more and he use his fingers to play with Alex hole
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex whined softly and tightened around Sam's cock. "I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow."
"Haha if you can't i'll carry you young boy" Sam whispered softly he put his cock quickly and he cum again and again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex writhed in absolute pleasure. "I think I've had enough." He panted after a few moments. "But don't pull out right away. I don't want the cum to spill out."
"Yeah i won't pull my cock out now." Sam said and leaned to kiss Alex to help his pant. He hugged Alex closely.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex smiled and kissed him before leaning his head on Sam's chest. "I love you so much." He whispered.
(Hello?)
"I love you too. I hope you'll move to live with me I want to see you all the time" Sam gentle touched Alx's face and looked at his eyes
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex leaned into the gentle touch and looked up at the older man, his eyes were wide with shock. "Y-you want me to move in now, Sam?" He whispered.
"Yeah I want Alex I miss you all the time and I want to be with you but it's okay If you don't want it now It up to you my sweetheart" Sam looking warmly to Alex's eyes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded and leaned into Sam. He took a deep breath. "I'm going to move in with you."
"Thanks Alex I love you" Sam kissed Alex for long time and deeply.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex kissed back, and when they pulled away from each other he laid his head on Sam's chest.
Sam hugged Alex closely with his warm body snd he lead his head on Alex's shoulder. " hey I'm so tired can i sleep on you.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex rolled his eyes and gently shoved Sam away. "How far is your place from here?" He asked, a little sleepy himself.
"It's a little far from here can i go to your place?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded a little bit. "It's only a few blocks from here."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,228 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,042 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8