Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
"Oh God!!!! It's a best thing in my this years. You should take care yourself more than now honey" Sam hugged Alex closely and rubs Alex's belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alex giggled and kissed him. "I will take care of myself. After breakfast I'll make an appointment with a doctor."
Sam smiled "Haha I know honey. I'll back to cook breakfast for you haha" Sam laughed and bakc to the stove. He cooked and served the breakfast to Alex.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex smiled at him and nibbled at his breakfast. He wasn't that hungry, but knew he had to eat for the baby.
Sam sat in front of Alex. He watched Alex ate his food with happiness. After Alex finished the break fast he took the plates and washed it. "Hey what do you want to do today? i'll do everything you want"

(Do you have plot you want to play now?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Not really. Would you like to skip to when Alex is bigger?)
(Yeah it's sound good how many baby you want Alex to carry? can more than 1? I like a lot of babies haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I'm not sure. I like a lot of babies too, but not too many. Somewhere between 3-6.)
(Yeah I think 4 or 5 is better)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(What if we do 5, but they are only expecting 4?)
(Yeah it's sound great. Can you start it first?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Sure. Are we going from around labor or a few weeks before?)
(I think a few weeks before is good for me. I like to RP about how hard of late stage of pregnancy but it's up to you i'm okay with both.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex groaned as one of the babies moved, putting extra pressure on his ribs, thus waking him up for the third time that night. He tried to find a comfortable position so he could sleep, but after an hour of no changes he decided to get up. He was three weeks from his due date and was completely miserable. The pregnancy really taking its toll on him. After about ten minutes of trying to get up he was finally out of bed. He just hoped he didn't wake Sam. Alex slowly waddled to the nursery and looked around.
Sam still falling asleep. He felt some moving beside him but it's didn't wake him up. He know that Alex was very huge now and the doctor said that Alex carrying 4 babies. It's very hard for Alex and Sam can't help that much but Sam want to do everything if it's can help Alex.

(Hey want to labor now? if you want can you make Alex in labor but he can't wake Sam up? but if you don't want to labor now Sam will wake up soon)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex started moving things around the nursery, as if he had gone into full blown nesting mode. He continued until he felt a sharp pain in his lower back that rippled through his entire stomach. He breathed and waited for it to stop. When it passed he sat down in the rocking chair. Twenty minutes later he had another pain. After a few more pains he decided to wake Sam. He slowly got out of the chair and made his way to the bedroom. He sat on the bed and started to shake Sam. "Babe, wake up."
Sam felt someone calling him but he don't wake up now. He sleep deeply and dreaming abouy his babies now. "Umm i'm here honey" He talk in his sleep
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Sammy..." Alex whined as he shook Sam with what strength he could. "Will you wake up!?!" He screamed as the most intense contraction hit him like a freight train.
"Hmmm what's up honey" Sam opened his eyes slowly and tried to sleep again. "Can I sleep more? just five minutes please" Sam said adn he didn't see what happened with Alex.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm...in...labor!" Alex yelled and let go of Sam. He left the bedroom and slowly made his way to the bathroom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,516 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,873 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,041 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,320 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,313 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,243 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8