Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)
(I married now!!!!!!!!! And to a fit gym teacher heehee )
( ;} Mmmm, goody goody!!! hee hee lets get started!!! misty go first!)
(Can i join it as a student who is already pregnant?)

Name: Willian (Or Will, to his friends)
Class: freshman
Sex: Male
Type: Bissexual
Baby(s) willing to have: he is already 3 month pregnant with twins.
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height): Black hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, short and is thin (except when he is pregnant). Will likes reading, singing and dancing. He is shy and quiet, but is a good friend, and is very sweet and kind after you get to know him
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both): Breeder
Background: Will used to sing in his band on school, but he was kicked out when his friends discovered he was pregnant (he had a one night stand with a girl he don't even know the name). He was very sad and decided to move out to another city. He decided that he would hide it from his parents, so invented an excuse to move alone (he is only 3 month pregnant, so he can still hide it), and now he is living in a small apartment, which he is paying with the money he recieve from his job as a waiter in a big cafe. He also sings there sometimes, to lift people's spirit.

(if this is not okay, i can change it)
(It's fine)
"Hey william do you need a lift home?"
(10-19-2015, 01:00 AM)Maggie may Wrote: "Hey william do you need a lift home?"

"Oh, hi" Will looks at Emma, trying to remember her face and discover if she was being sincere or just playing around with him. Since she seemed sincere, he answered "Thanks, Ms. Emma, but i am fine. My house is near here." He gave her a shy smile "but thanks anyway"
"Ok if your sure see you tomorrow"
Will walks alone to his house, watching everything around him. He arrived his little apartment, and entered it. He was very tired, since this was his first day at school, and sat on the couch. He hadn't have any real class, actually, he went there to know the place and everything. He didn't want to look like a fool and lost himself inside the school. The first day of class would be tomorrow, and he had to be prepared. He placed a hand on his belly, and rubbed it until he fell asleep.
The next day Ms. Fin was walking from her car to the school when she saw a student. She thought it was too early or students to get to school. She saw a car pull into the parking lot. It was Ms. Talty. She waited for her friend.
"Hiya how was your night? Did you watch the movie on tv it was on channel 4?"
"Mmm-hmmm, it was pretty good. Hey, sorry to change the subject, but do you recognize that student? He's coming to school quite early today." She pointed up at the one going into the school.
"Who William? Ya I offered him a lift yesterday he said he loved near here why you think something might be going on?"
"I dunno, I just notice things. It maybe nothing." She scratched her head. "His name is Will, right? I'll look out for him a little. See if I can say hi."
Ya I think he could use it I'm my cookery class bed Always on his own I haven't seen him.with other people I think he's a loner I read over his school scripts here hop into my.car so no one else hears"
"Okay", Fin hopped into the passenger seat. "What did it say on his transcripts. Is it bad?" She asked with worry.
"He was bullied and kicked out God I wish I'd been.in that school I would have beaten the shot out of the principal they fuckin kicked him out because he's pregnant with twins like who the fuck does that he's 3 months with twins so I've been keeping a close eye on him I don't think he knows I know and I'm not going to let on that I know God I'm so angry at his old school" visible shaking with rage
"He's what? Dang it I had now idea, he's amazing at hiding it." She placed her hand over her mouth letting it soak in. "Calm down Em, breath. Jeez, those people should be fired or something. Well I'll definitely look out for him now."
"How can they be so cruel he's only 19" I whisper starting to get upset
"Aw Em it's okay he's here now. You don't know, maybe this is meant to be." Fin patted her shoulder trying to comfort her.
"When we where in high school what would you have done if I'd been pregnant?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,306 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,736 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,992 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,316 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,469 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,370 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,492 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,813 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers