Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)
"Well you're my friend, I would have helped you as best as I could." She smiled. "And I'm sure you would have done the same. But we're grown-ups now, and we're teachers. Partners in crime." She chuckled.
"Ya that hasn't changed even.when we were kids we were partners in crime the only things that's changed is were older and have to pretend to be responsible" as I Give her a hug
Fin returned her hug laughing at her response. "Of course, responsibility sucks!"
"I know we have to act mature it sucks" and start to laugh
Fin made a snort, "Yeah, and we have to go in and act all dang day!!" She looked out the window seeing other teachers arriving. "Ugh, time to go in." She made an overly dramatics pouty sad face, while crossing her eyes. She showed her face to Em in hopes to make her laugh.
"You haven't changed lets go save the students from the other teachers we shall save them superwomen wonder women and superwoman will save them all"
Fin giggled at her nickname,"Alright Super woman, ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be"
Will entered the school. He knew he was early, but he always was. He prefered coming to school earlier, so he could just sit on his spot hoping no one would disturb him. Of course that, until now, no one had done harm to him in that new school, but it was just a matter of time until everyone find out he was pregnant, and then everything would start over.
"William" I called out "can you come over here please"
Fin said her good byes to her friend and went to the office, picked up mail. Did some paper work and chatted with the Principal Secretary. He was alot of fun. Mr. Marks, good guy. She went to the classroom and along the way found will. He didn't notice her, so she just went to class. She did her general paper works. She didn't send any home work last night so not much to do. She decided to glance at her attendance sheet, run over the names in her mind. Who did she find? Will. Right on the sheet for first period.
(10-19-2015, 10:43 PM)Maggie may Wrote: "William" I called out "can you come over here please"

Willian looked up as he heard someone calling his name, and his heart tightened with fear, until he realize it was just his teacher 'relax' He thought 'she is a teacher, she won't hurt me... I hope'. "Oh, hi, Mrs Tal. Uh... sure" He stood up and went to where she was
"I swear I don't bite now as well as your teacher I'm also your year head which means once a week I want you to come to my office to have a chat and see how your settling in and I've read your other school script and my only comment is you'd be surprised how accepting people are in this School if you catch my meaning but don't worry I won't rush you just come by my office friday" looks at her watch tell "your teacher that superwoman had you and that's why your late and you won't get in trouble"
(hee hee)
(Couldnt resist)
(lol-ing to death! hee hee hee)
(10-19-2015, 10:58 PM)Maggie may Wrote: "I swear I don't bite now as well as your teacher I'm also your year head which means once a week I want you to come to my office to have a chat and see how your settling in and I've read your other school script and my only comment is you'd be surprised how accepting people are in this School if you catch my meaning but don't worry I won't rush you just come by my office friday" looks at her watch tell "your teacher that superwoman had you and that's why your late and you won't get in trouble"

"Uh... I..." Will blushed. He couldn't avoid it. She was being so nice to him, and he was such a loser. And what was she trying to say when she said she had read his file? Did she know he was pregnant? She seemed so nice and comfortable around him. He looked at her and smiled, a shy and a bit sad smile, but a smile even so "Thanks" He said "I'll tell her that". He went out of her room and walked until his classroom. He knocked the door to know if he could come in
(Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was for vica btw)
(10-19-2015, 11:04 PM)Maggie may Wrote: (Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was for vica btw)

(no problem, i understood :) )
Fin heard a knock on the door. She glanced at the clock. "Hmmm, I wonder who that can be?" She wandered to the door. She looked into the hallway to see Will. She smiled brightly. "Yay, you're here!" she paused. "Whats the password?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,286 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,302 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,732 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,988 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,309 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,464 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,367 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,490 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,800 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers