Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)
(We are such awesome teachers)
(10-19-2015, 11:08 PM)VicaLovey Wrote: Fin heard a knock on the door. She glanced at the clock. "Hmmm, I wonder who that can be?" She wandered to the door. She looked into the hallway to see Will. She smiled brightly. "Yay, you're here!" she paused. "Whats the password?"

"Uh..." Will blushed "I... I was with superwoman. That is why i am late" He said, hoping the teacher wouldn't think he was crazy or something.
("Ooooh yeah"*pulls out black glasses out of no where and puts them on slowly*)
(Hahaha I can just imagine me bursting through the classroom door to.the sound of eye of the tiger lol)
(10-19-2015, 11:15 PM)Maggie may Wrote: (Hahaha I can just imagine me bursting through the classroom door to.the sound of eye of the tiger lol)

(LOL, you guys are great)
(I'm sorry we are really weird but I think it makes this story better)
(10-19-2015, 11:18 PM)Maggie may Wrote: (I'm sorry we are really weird but I think it makes this story better)

(i don't think you are weird. Actually, 'you are just as sane as i am'. And that makes the story amazing)
(Well I'm glad you joined cos I was thinking of abandoning the story as no one was joining)
(10-19-2015, 11:23 PM)Maggie may Wrote: (Well I'm glad you joined cos I was thinking of abandoning the story as no one was joining)

(I'm glad you didn't gave up. This story seems awesome to me ^^)
(yep, I'd be dancing right behind you, too! And thanks tjopj, lol)

"PPPFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!" She laughed so hard. She straightened up trying to be a professional to the other kids, who had no clue. "Entrance, excepted!" she said in a super non-serious voice. She opened the door and laughed a little. "Welcome to first period history. My name is..." She pointed at the white board that held her full name. "Or you can call me Ms. Fin, or Ms. G for the shortest way possible. Have a seat anywhere you want, just not in mine, please." She gave a nice smile to him.
(I'm dying laughing at the moment Damn what am I gonna do now?)
(you can drop by... bringing me cookies *u*)
( brilliant idea)

I burst through the door covered from head to toe in flour and bits of cookie dough "have no fear super woman is here" place the plate on the table make the superman pose and leap out of the room singing eye of the tiger
(10-19-2015, 11:25 PM)VicaLovey Wrote: (yep, I'd be dancing right behind you, too! And thanks tjopj, lol)

"PPPFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!" She laughed so hard. She straightened up trying to be a professional to the other kids, who had no clue. "Entrance, excepted!" she said in a super non-serious voice. She opened the door and laughed a little. "Welcome to first period history. My name is..." She pointed at the white board that held her full name. "Or you can call me Ms. Fin, or Ms. G for the shortest way possible. Have a seat anywhere you want, just not in mine, please." She gave a nice smile to him.

Will tryied not to laugh, she was so funny, but couldn't hold a grin. "Hi, Ms. Fin. I am Willian Jones, or just Will if you prefer. Thanks" He said, and walked to his place in the last chair, where people wouldn't notice him, and stood quietly there.
"No problem Willian..." That's when Em came in. Everyone's mouths hung open. I burst into laughter. "That superwoman is going to kill me, EEEMMMM!!!" I run out the door singing too!!! "It's the thrill of the fight!!!"
(Does anyone want to be the principal and scold the teachers?)
(10-19-2015, 11:32 PM)Maggie may Wrote: ( brilliant idea)

I burst through the door covered from head to toe in flour and bits of cookie dough "have no fear super woman is here" place the plate on the table make the superman pose and leap out of the room singing eye of the tiger

Will cracked up in a hard laugh. That was so amazing he couldn't help but laugh, and almost fell from his chair, and had tears on his eyes. He breathed slowly to stop it, and, after some seconds, it worked. "I'm sorry, Ms.Fin" he said, wiping the tears on his eyes.
"It's the eye of the tiger hey wonder women fin guess what I did to my class?"
"It's the thill of the fight"
"I may have started a food fight hee hee"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,285 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,300 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,731 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,988 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,307 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,463 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,367 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,490 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,792 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers