Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad)
Alex was all alone in the most quite and secluded part of the library.
Suddenly Eugene came: "hi professor...how are you?"
(it's been only 2 weeks that Sean and Eugene had sex....so Sean himself doesn't know he is pregnant...he will know only at the 5th week...till then, Sean was confused whom he really loved: Alex or Eugene...)
Eugene thought to himself: "ahh professor...you are in the right place at the right time...and the right person has come here to show you mercy"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before Alex could say anything, Eugene kissed him roughly.
Alex knew this was between a faulty and a student...but still he didn't resist...he let Eugene's tongue enter him..they exchanged saliva very soon..
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
Soon, Alex and Eugene were both naked.
Holding each other in their waistlines, they soon started panting for breath
"Just get it over with." Alex moaned.
Eugene was just waiting for these words...no sooner did he hear Alex say this, he pounced on the 35 year old chemistry professor tearing his jeans and penetrating his ass...the professor moaned with pain while Eugene felt the pleasure of seizing another virginity

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,699 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,306 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,152 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,937 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,931 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8