pregnant parents
I finish my work now "Wooo It's so hard but it's funny too how about Danny now " suddenly my phone ring now and i answer it "Hey Danny what are you doing? i call to you today but no one answer"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Sam" I yell "baby number 1 is coming I don't know how much longer I can fight the urge ahhh" I grip both sides of the tub and try not to push "I can't fight much longer I pant" and lean further back in the tub I place my legs on either side so I can ouch against the sides of the tub when its time I let out a moan as I feel the baby move further down adding more pressure
"Oh god Danny!! i'm going back please wait me"
I'm to the house and runs quickly to the bath room and sam Danny in the tub with red face and pant now "He i'm back honey i'll help you in labor. Do you start to push before i'm back?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"No" I groan "hold me " as I move.so you an get behind me i feel another wave of pressure hit me and let out a moan and tighten my grip on the sides of the tub
"Ok honey breathe honey it's help and push our babies honey" I hold you from the behind and help you to easy in labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The next contraction I can't stop myself I lean into Sam and grip onto the sides of the tub and push holding it for as long as possible ahhh and I gasp for air and push again the pressure unbearable I search for Sam's hand
i'm cuddle you from the behind and rubs you belly to help you in labor. "your belly so hard now you must push more honey"
PM me If you want to RP. 
I adjust myself so I'm right between Sam's legs and I clutch the side of the tub and push hard it hurts as I push again leaning into Sam and spreading my legs wider
"yes honey do like this Do you feel the baby bead in your canal now?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ya I pant as I close my eyes and push hard "Sam talk to me" as one get ready to push again lifting my legs onto the sides of the tub so between my legs is in full view
"Yeah i'll talk to you. today our babies in my belly were kicking all the time i think they're so strong honey same with the babies in your belly now. Push honey Push"
PM me If you want to RP. 
I bare down hard pulling against you arching my back "ahhhhh" "hold my legs" as I push again
i'm clasp your leg and lets it spread widely "it's good honey? try to relax and push more"
PM me If you want to RP. 
I take a deep breath and push hard my butt starting to lift up and I lean further into you "is it coming" as I push again "Sam the pressure it's so bad" I groan as I push trying to relieve myself of some pressure "Sam is a coming?"
"Yeah it's coming just try more honey i saw the baby head now"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"it burns oh card it burns so bad god its stretching me so much it's so big" I grit my teeth and bare down hard my face going red as I push trying to get the head out
"it's moved honey but still not come out you must try more" I kiss you mouth to help you control your breath
PM me If you want to RP. 
" suck me Sam"
"Suck!! Suck what? your cock?" i don't know but i'm sucking whole cock
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh god yes" as I start to orgasm I give a huge push feeling only pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,522 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,785 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,308 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,740 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,997 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,317 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,470 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,370 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,496 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls