Rp with SeanWoods221 (CLOSED)
"With pleasure~" He responded and used his teeth to unzip Sean then looked at him with his violet colored eyes as he pulled his pants down. Allion took a look at his cock and was surprised by how large it was. So he's handsome and big....
"9 " soft. 11" hard. Can you handle that?" Sean moaned.
"Mmm I can. I like it a little rough, makes me even hotter." He said and pulled away more fabric so he could suck on Sean's large member.
Sean moaned as he felt his cum churning in his hairless ballsac.
Allion tightened his throat and sucked harder and faster, while his hands went to tease Sean's testicles. He was very experienced and always played it safe so that nobody got something they didn't want.
"Allion, I'm gonna cum." Sean moaned.
(Ummmm I don't want to seem rude but the word closed at the top means it's just Sean and me. I mean I can go either way but if he doesn't want to then I'm sorry.)

Allion kept blowing him and gently squeezed his balls, applying pressure in a way that would cause him to orgasm. Then he'd be able to drink down all the white goodness.
(Sorry I got this and an rp Im doing with him mixed up and sent it to the wrong one)
Sean Moaned. "Allion, I'm gonna cum."
(OKay then)

Allion removed his mouth and licked Sean's tip. "Then cum already, I wanna taste you cutie~" He said and went back to sucking like he was before, feeling the other throb inside his throat.
Sean came hard in Allion's hot mouth.
He swallowed down the hot, seed and looked up at him. "Delicious Sean...are you gonna blow me or do you want my cock inside your ass?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
Sean smirked back. "I want you to fuck me." Sean moaned.
"Hehe, good then." Allion moved Sean onto the bed and climbed on top of him. His member was already drooling pre so he wasted no time in pushing it inside the other's entrance. "Damn...you're perfect." He made sure that he was gentle and waited for Sean to adjust himself.
Sean moaned as Allion was inside him. "Oh, yes."
Allion started up his pace, at first gentle then gradually working up. His hands roamed all over Sean's lovely body, stopping here and there to touch and rub. Although when he felt himself getting close to orgasm he started to gently bite along his collar bone and shoulder area. "Ahh~ I'm close, are you babe?" He asked in a husky voice.
"I am." Sean moaned as loud as he could.
He bit down one last time to leave a faint mark before cumming inside Sean. As he did so he held him in a tight embrace.
Sean laid beside Allion.
Allion looked at him and smiled playfully. "Was it good for you as well?" He said, moving his lips to kiss him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,226 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,028 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8