From Hell [closed]
"I'll do my best." Jon gave a weak smile, standing up from the table. "I'm exhausted -- what time is it?"
"Yeah you must do it and if you have something you want just tell me and now 11 p.m. you want to sleep now?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Yeah. It's been a long day." Standing up, Jon looked around, before asking, "Uh -- where's the bedroom?"
2nd floors up stair and go straight it's on your left side. "You go first I want to shower now"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Nodding slowly, Jon made his way up the stairs and into the bedroom, getting into bed. He didn't fall asleep just yet, even though he was exhausted.
Sam took shower and he went to the bedroom and go in. he wear only pants when he want to sleep that make he look sexy now. He lay down on the bed softly because he don't want to awake Jon.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jon was still awake, even by the time Sam made his way into the bedroom. He didn't stir, though, wanting Sam to think he was asleep. He didn't want to worry him.
Sam hugged Jon to make him better. He know that Jon don't feel that now because he's falling in sleep but he want to do it. it's no reason. "Good night Jon" Sam whispered
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jon couldn't help but smile at that, enjoying the feeling of Sam's arms around him. It wasn't much longer after that before he fell asleep, finally peaceful for once.

[timeskip a bit maybe?]
(Yes you can skip to any time you want.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
[how about a couple days after? maybe simone comes sniffing around to add drama]
(Yes do what you want.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jon had managed to go a week at Sam's house without anything happening, but on a Monday, the door was banged on quite loudly.
"Open up, Jon!" Yelled the voice of Simone. He was obviously pissed. "I know you're in there!"
Sam heard the door was banged and saw Jon in fear "Hey it's okay jon go to the storage room i'll go to meet with Simone" Sam said and opened the door "Hey what are you doing?" Sam asked Simone
PM me If you want to RP. 
He didn't need to say it twice. Jon ran off before the door opened. When it did, Simone tried to peer around the other man, looking for any sign of Jon.
"I'm here to retrieve my boyfriend, he seems to have run off."
"Your boyfriend? Jon? why he run off you? I didn't meet him for long time" Sam said and try to make it normal
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Jon is a bit hard to handle, you know?" Simone replied, trying to smooth-talk his way into the home. "He's mentally unstable, says that I abuse him. He'll try to run away from me, but I always find him. I don't want him to be hurt."
"Yeah yeah I know you don't want him to be hurt but I never meet Jon for long time and he never come here. I think you should go to find him in other where"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Simone leaned against the door frame, leaning in close to Sam. "You best not be lying to me, boy," he growled softly.
"Why i must lie you? It's unreasonable. I spoke the truth believe me and go out of my home please"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,226 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,029 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8