From Hell [closed]
Simone growled again at that, turning his back. "I'll be back, just so you know." And then, as quickly as he'd come, he was gone.
"Yeah you can come all the time" Sam said and closed the door. Sam walk to the storage room and opened the door "Hey Jon it's okay now come out."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jon practically leaped into Sam's arms, sobbing and shaking as he clung to him. "Oh, God -- I thought he was gonna find me for sure!"
"Yeah he came to find you but it's okay now. Don't cry Jon it's okay" Sam rubs Jon back and hug him closely
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Despite his reassurance, Jon let out a few more choked sobs, fingers curling into Sam's shirt.
"W....what are you doing Jon?" Sam shouted but it's feel so good
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I -- I'm sorry. I got overwhelmed." Jon forced himself to breathe, pulling away from Sam.
"Hey it's okay" Sam grabs Jon's arms and hugs him closely "It's okay my little boy" Sam said and kissed Jon's forehead
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jon sniffled, looking up at Sam after he'd kissed his head. "Is it really gonna be okay? What if he comes back?"
"It's gonna be okay Jon. He didn't doubt in me but if he come again i'll protect you with all i have" Sam said and gentle kiss his forehead again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jon sniffled a bit, leaning into Sam's touch. Then, unexpectedly, he leaned up to kiss him on the lips. When he pulled away, he murmured, "Thank you."
Sam felt schocked that Jon kissed his mouth but it's very happy too."it's okay It's my duty" Sam leaned and kissed Jon deeply.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Happy that the kiss had been returned, Jon allowed him to deepen the kiss, pulling back so he could breathe. "Thank you..."
"It' okay and if you want anything that make you better just tell me" Sam smiled to Jon and hugged him with warm body
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Just -- stay close to me, alright?" Jon asked, holding Sam tightly. "Don't leave."
"I'm here Jon and I won't go anywhere" Sam whispered and soft kissed to Jon's mouth. He hugged Jon closely and rubs his hair
PM me If you want to RP. 
Once he finally got his breathing under control, Jon looked up at Sam. "Can we go to bed? I'm so tired..."
"Yes you can. I'll anything you want just make you better Jon" Sam kissed Jon again he they went to the bed. Sam lay Jon donw and he lay down beside Jon. "Hey Jon there are many things happened today but i just want you to know that i'll be with you every time and every where"
PM me If you want to RP. 
When they laid down in the bed, Jon curled up happily against Sam, not wanting to be apart from him for a single second. "Thank you," he said for what felt like the fiftieth time. "You're the kindest person I've ever met."
"Hey Jon I heard thank-you from you many times but I want to hear other word." Sam said and he moved to cover on top of Jon. "I can't stop myself anymore Jon but If you don't want it just say "No". I won't do anything"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8