Chemical Pregnancy (Closed with Sazzy) [FINISHED]
Sean picked up his cellphone to call Roxy.

(I'm fine with that.)
"What's up, babe?" Roxy loved hearing from Sean, as she was absolutely smitten with the guy. She's been known as a colossal slut in the past, but something about their last experience together made her feel like Sean was someone she could seriously care for. Something was different. "Miss me?"
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
"Yes, I have. Have you heard the news about the power plant?" Sean asked Roxy.
"Well yeah, everyone knows about it. I was concerned at first, but I feel like we've been pretty safe. Honestly right now, u boys are more at risk of accidental pregnancy than us gals, and as long as u haven't been taking any pills or drinking straight outta the damn faucet, we got nothing to worry about. Right?" Roxy playfully twirled her deep brown hair which cascaded all the way down her back.
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
"Actually. About that..." Sean chuckled nervously.
"OK, back up...why r u laughing?" Roxy sat down and bit her lip. "DO we have something to worry about? Be honest with me, babe, I'm not screwing around. We both got off GOOD the last time we slept together..."
"For a few weeks now, I've been drinking water from the faucet." Sean said.
"OK. I have two words to say to you: 'dumb' and 'ass'." Roxy started pacing around her living room thinking of all the possibilities. "My brother Louie just told me he was pregnant! And he said the same damn thing you just did! Have you noticed any symptoms? At all?!"
"Not really." Sean replied.
"Listen, you need to keep me in the loop, alright? I'm not trying to curse us or anything, but just pay attention to yourself and your body...unless you've been with anyone else, if you DO end up pregnant, then...well..." Roxy was afraid to say it, but she did anyway. "Then its clearly mine..."
"It's yours." Sean said.
"What do you mean? I'm sorry, but the way you're talking, it seems like your instincts are telling you something already..." Roxy's phone beeped obnoxiously while she was trying to rant. It was her boss on the other line. "Look, I'm probably about to get called into work. PLEASE don't think I'm trying to cut u off, I'm not." Another beep. Some fucking timing, she thought. "Why don't you take a test, and I'll get back to you on my break, OK? Just take a test, and we'll know for sure. Listen...either way, I'm with you. Alright?"
"Alright. Talk to you later." Sean said then hung up.
Roxy could barely focus on her job all night, even her coworkers noticed. Her hands were shaking too much to even use a wrench properly. Her friend asked if she was alright, and sent her on a break to calm her nerves. She immediately called Sean.

"Alright babe, talk to me. Do you think this is really happening to us? Have you told Ivan?"
"It is happening and no, I haven't told Ivan." Sean replied.
"He's your best friend, Sean, and he lives with you. If you need anything at any point and I can't get to you right away, hell need to know what's going on!" Roxy was feeling a mixture of fear, confusion, and excitement.

"Hey Roxy, that fan isn't gonna scrape itself!" Came a voice from inside the body shop.

"I'm sorry babe, I gotta get back in there. Listen... We'll do this together, OK? This is a good thing...in the mean time, you be honest with your friend!"
"Alright. Bye." Sean hung up and went to the living room and saw Ivan.
Ivan was sitting in the dark arms crossed, and looking slightly upset.

"What do you think, now? Was I right?" Ivan didn't even look at Sean as he spoke to him
"Yes, you were." Sean answered. "Why are you so upset?"
"Well, imagine that," Ivan scoffed, ignoring Sean's question at first, "looks like I'm not just your dumb roommate after all." Ivan flipped on the TV I'm an attempt to blow Sean off, but Sean wasn't having it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,709 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,906 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,457 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,762 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,034 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,467 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,186 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,990 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,063 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg